PDA

View Full Version : ebay question

nowukno
01-30-2007, 05:45 PM
I listed something 4 sale over an hour ago and i can look @ it in my ebay but when i try to find through search i can't find it. How long does it take to show up?

wvspeedfreak
01-30-2007, 05:48 PM
It can take up to 4 hours.

nowukno
01-30-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
It can take up to 4 hours.

Thanks 4 the info , 1 more thing. I had this auction listed earlier and they pulled it because i had the word "like" in the title. I thought that was really stupid. What really made me mad was that they waited until the last day of my 7 day auction to pull it. :mad: Have you ever heard of such crap!

Scro
01-30-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by nowukno
Thanks 4 the info , 1 more thing. I had this auction listed earlier and they pulled it because i had the word "like" in the title. I thought that was really stupid. What really made me mad was that they waited until the last day of my 7 day auction to pull it. :mad: Have you ever heard of such crap!

Yeah, they pulled one of the first auctions that I created a long time ago. I think I was selling a subwoofer and included names of other companies besides the one I was selling...lol. I thought I was smart, until they shut me down:p I found out later that it's a big no-no in the ebay world.