PDA

View Full Version : had to have surgery yesterday

redlineranger
01-30-2007, 02:13 PM
so the other night when i made my thread about Saw 3, i was a little upset on stomach, for i had just got through eating b4 i watched it. well that little stomach pain went away.

about 10:00 p.m. i get this sharp pain in my stomach, and it was like dead center of my stomach and off to the right(if im standing looking down, to my right) it went on for 2 hours and i finally went and woke my parents up and got rushed to the emergency room(after i tryed throwing up and going to the bathroom, the pain just stayed)

turns out i had a white blood count of 25,000 and they ruled it i needed to have my appendix out, so i get rushed to sacred heart in pensacola by ambulance. and 12 o clock yesterday they took me back for surgery and the last thing i remember was being under the bright lights when they shot me the sleep medicine, and then waking up in a good amount of pain 2 or 3 hours later.

finally got to get out of there today. so i just thought i would make a thread about it. ima go lay down now and watch some dvd's and take some pain medicine.

WhiteYFZ
01-30-2007, 02:28 PM
damn man glad ur okay.

400EXTRA
01-30-2007, 03:03 PM
good luck dude

250ex13
01-30-2007, 03:10 PM
That's crazy. A few years back when my sister got hers out she was there for 2 months. Now it only takes a day?!?

juanki
01-30-2007, 03:17 PM
hope you're ok, best wishes

ShiftFMX
01-30-2007, 03:25 PM
Wtf is an appendix for anyways? :huh :p

NPelletier
01-30-2007, 03:39 PM
wow, glad to hear your oke man:eek2:

redlineranger
01-30-2007, 04:47 PM
thanks every one. the way i hear from stories from my grandparents and other elderly people, that used to they'd cut you from belly button, all the way around almost to you but.... the doctors told my mom that if i waited any longer, and went to school monday and walked around on it, or did any physical activity that it would probably ruptured because it was on the verge of doing so any ways. its amazing how fast things can happen. i had just got through explaining how the slaughtering in saw 3 made me a little woozy on the stomach, from almost being seriously messed up due to an almost ruptured appendix.

but yea i heard stories where this would used to put you in the hospital for 2 months. luckily i didnt have to have it done openly, like where they do on incision just wide open. they cut me in 3 places, had some kind of scope that has mechanical arms on it, they went in, the doc can see whats goin on, he snipped it, stapled it, and sucked it right out. and i woke up 3 hours later back in the room. but like i said its amazing how fast things can happen. it sucks and i deffinatley wouldnt wish this on anyone.

and again thanks for your concerns everyone. time to go lay back down:p

suzukigirl
01-30-2007, 04:50 PM
that sucks...hope you're all right:D

SGA
01-30-2007, 05:03 PM
Glad to hear all went well:)

JOEX
01-30-2007, 06:24 PM
I watched Saw 3 last night and have a bit of a stomach ache today...

...but that could be from the pizza and beer :p

Good to hear all's well with you :)

Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Wtf is an appendix for anyways? :huh :p
That question belongs in the evolution thread:chinese: