PDA

View Full Version : Girl Problems! haha

JRP
01-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Alright well where do i start off...... lol Me and this girl have been dating for almost 2 months... The first month was the best month ever but now it seems to be going downhill.... She is just acting wayyyy different. Im always the one to start the conversations, and usually she responds with a ok, or hahaha, and thats it. When i ask her how her day is going, she says, it is ok, or sooo boring, and then she turns and talks with her friends. She said she lost my trust becasue she said i lied to her... Alright so heres the story:p I am on the computer for about 4hrs a day, atleast!:o Well my parents brought up that i need to cut back, so i said ok, and we agreed on an hour a day. Well i told her that my parents told me that i could only be on the computer for a hour a day. Well we were eating dinner, and my dad said "oh ya and jordan all of a sudden said he only wanted to be on the computer for an hour a day" making it seem like im the one that made the rule, lol. Well she said i lied to her, and if i cant tell her things that little, then what about when something big happens. haha damn. My sister(19yrs old) even said that her getting mad at me was retarded, stupidest thing ever. lol And that happened last tuesday and shes really different now. The first month, on her away messages, it was always "i love you jordan" now its nothing, like occassionly she will say something like taht, but not like she use to, but see that dosent bother me, i could care less, but its the point. And today during lunch, i wasnt talking much, and her friend was like laughing and shaking her head, and i was like what, and she said that we arent talking and its funny, and i jus said "well i dotn have anything to talk about" and she got mad(girlfriend did):o And another thing is, she has my class ring(gave it to her 2 months ago) and she never even wears it. She use to but not anymore, it was on her necklace... And even if we dont break up, i still want it back, becasue it my junior year and i want it back... And one last thing.. When im with my friends, i could give a ***c less if we broke up now, but when im by myself, i guess i jus think and i get like upset(not crying, but i feel bad).
This is my first "real" relationship, and i really dont want it to end, but i am not happy at this moment, so guys what would you do? Thanks for reading! haha ~Pepper #859~

JRP
01-30-2007, 11:41 AM
oh and one more thing, when i was saying goodbye to her today, i said ilove you! and she didnt say anything...:ermm:

250ex13
01-30-2007, 11:44 AM
Sounds exactly like my last relationship. lol.

JRP
01-30-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by 250ex13
Sounds exactly like my last relationship. lol.

hahaha. and tell me how that went? Like what did you do? I just dont have a clue, and its different for me, becasue i dont have ALOT of relationships at all.

Scro
01-30-2007, 11:48 AM
My teenage years were ruined because of a relationship that I had when I was 16. It was the same situation as yours, first girl...etc. I wasted alot of time, that could have been spent with my buddies that actually cared.

I say leave her alone and let her do what she wants. Relationships are a two way street. And if the other person doesn't want it, you can't really do anything about it...so why not have fun with the guys or find someone else that appreciates you?

Rootar
01-30-2007, 11:50 AM
get your ring back buddy and dont be dumb and give it to a girl ever agian trust me you will thank me for this advice

400exrider707
01-30-2007, 11:56 AM
Get the ring back and go riding.... seriously take some advice from people with experience in this situation. DO NOT get a serious gf until you are like 25 yrs old. You will have WAY more fun throughout your life TRUST! I didn't and I wish I did. Im still with my girl of 7 years now and its been great, but there have been many a nights at college when I was thinking to myself WTF am I doing in a relationship!!! IDIOT! Stay single and have fun!!!:macho

250ex13
01-30-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by JRP
hahaha. and tell me how that went? Like what did you do? I just dont have a clue, and its different for me, becasue i dont have ALOT of relationships at all. Well, we were together for about 8 months. At about 7 months is when she started changing. Just like everything you said with the talking happened.. Our conversions would seriuosly last 3 minutes. When we would normally talk for hours non-stop. It seemed like she was kinda avoiding me/ not wanting anything to do with me. I dumped her and moved on. It took a while to get over her..but eventually I did. Edit: Maybe confront her about it and tell her how you feel..

Tommy 17
01-30-2007, 11:59 AM
move on and find the next one... ur 2 young to deal with crap... go to a party and find a new girl...

400exrider707
01-30-2007, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
move on and find the next one... ur 2 young to deal with crap... go to a party and find a new girl...

Ding ding ding!!!! Do this repeatedly every weekend..... its more fun this way!!!;)

JRP
01-30-2007, 12:03 PM
ya, i think i am to young too, but its weird like all of my friends are dating girls for over a year, but i guess this one isnt going to work out for the best ,lol

HB416EX
01-30-2007, 12:05 PM
Screw her.Dump her asap.You will waste alot of time trying to get her trust back but she will ALWAYS bring up that ONE time you messed up.You are too young you won't be with her forever so stop wasting your life.

01-30-2007, 12:14 PM
Yer too young to waste this part of your life on girls.

Ride more.

LTR450_#67
01-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Yeah dude, there are more fish in the sea........

CDCHONDAS
01-30-2007, 12:21 PM
whats worse is when people are too stupid to dump the crazy one and end up married... so I am adding a vote to the not getting married till your 25. so far I am still on track. just have fun and enjoy being young

Scott-300ex
01-30-2007, 12:36 PM
In your 1st thread you said you don't really care, well, you obviously care because you made this thread.

And you gave her your class ring 2 months ago but you've been going out with her for a month?

And wut happened to his Last relationship, he dumped her, because he said Last.

My last girlfriend, I LOVED and was never so serious about a girl, I thought about her constantly, we said I loved you, kissed all that stuff, 6 months later she said she wasn't into it anymore, now I've never gotten along with anybody like I did her, and she said I was so cool and funny but she still didn't want it. We broke up, 3 months later I felt a little better.

Tell your girlfriend, just be like "Wuts your Deal?" Talk it over and try to fix it, if you don't try to fix it then you'll be makin more threads on if you should dump her or not.

Ask her, figure it out and go from there.

rollie
01-30-2007, 12:41 PM
break up with her if shes being a b*tch, they do that to "get back at you" then chill with your buddys alot to get your mind off it, and go ridin!!:cool:

JRP
01-30-2007, 12:43 PM
hey scott, i do care, but i dont know what to do... We have been going out almost 2months, it will be 2months on saturday.... I thought of what all you guys said, and i will talk to her about it now, and see what she thinnks.. thanks!

01-30-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex

Tell your girlfriend, just be like "Wuts your Deal?" Talk it over and try to fix it, if you don't try to fix it then you'll be makin more threads on if you should dump her or not.

His profile amkes him to be about 16.

Assuming the girl is the same age or a little younger, 90% of girls that age have no ability to reason it out or explain their (lack of ) thinking.

He should cut his losses, and ride more.

Pick up dating again when he's asking out girls at least 18 or 19 years old.

juanki
01-30-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex

this is what you have to do.

just go and upfront her, but you have to be on the ofensive side, if she doesnt agree to hell with her, you are to young to deal with it and like somebody said there are too many fish in the sea.

Villageidiott23
01-30-2007, 01:26 PM
garandman is right. at that age its all about her and what she wants. i know it doesnt make sense but she wont realize anything until she gets older or maybe even not ever. everyone on here has prolly had that first gf fling/breakup. and theres nothing you can do about it. you just move on. i hate to say it but your young and you got alot of years to go. dont think every chic you meet is the ONE.... go out with different girls. if you look at them like slash marks instead of your future wife itll be easier.. get some more experience and figure out what fits you cuz if shes pissed about some stupid internet bull shat what else could she get mad about.

Punk'd
01-30-2007, 01:30 PM
If she doesnt show anything back shes not worth your time.

250ex13
01-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by JRP
hey scott, i do care, but i dont know what to do... We have been going out almost 2months, it will be 2months on saturday.... I thought of what all you guys said, and i will talk to her about it now, and see what she thinnks.. thanks! Let us know what happens!

troutman561
01-30-2007, 01:38 PM
I agree with the age thing.. even at 20 I have a hard time finding girls that know what they want.. Another thing that shows immaturity is the saying I love you after a whole month, real love doesnt work that way, neither of you know what true love is yet. Also, 2 months is not a serious relationship nor a long amount of time. And like was said dont waste your time with long relationships in HS, all it is is BS with girls not knowing what they want and cheating on you, which is probably why she is acting different. So dump her, enjoy your HS experience, get some good friends with benefits, and wait until college where it all gets better....

JRP
01-30-2007, 01:59 PM
alright well ya im a junior and shes a freshman. I comfronted her, and she tried to put **** on me, and tell me that her friends told her ive been with another girl, hahaha . so i was like wtf ok, im out, goodbye, and she said ok ill give you ring back tomorrow(well give it to my friend) and i said ok, and thats it! and to tell you the truth im actualy realy happy! :)

400exrider707
01-30-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by JRP
alright well ya im a junior and shes a freshman. I comfronted her, and she tried to put **** on me, and tell me that her friends told her ive been with another girl, hahaha . so i was like wtf ok, im out, goodbye, and she said ok ill give you ring back tomorrow(well give it to my friend) and i said ok, and thats it! and to tell you the truth im actualy realy happy! :)

Good for you.

troutman561
01-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Wow so she was 14.. dont even tred there man might as well date someone with the mentality of a 5 year old...

orca0294
01-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Yeah I've been in your position but it didn't happen as quick as yours did. I was going out with a girl for 8 months and she did the whole I love you thing with me but the last month wasn't the greatest..she would always want to hang out with other guys and just wasn't into me as much. I'd get out of that situation your in and live your life - your only 16 or 17 you got plenty of other ladies out there. Go party and have some fun with some other girls. By the way I realize she is a freshmen and she proboly isn't as into it as you are.

bulkdriverlp
01-30-2007, 02:38 PM
give her a dirty look and play NAZARETH "hair of the dog" (before your time)

HB416EX
01-30-2007, 02:44 PM
You did the hard part and got your first girl now its's time for number 2,3,4......

01-30-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by troutman561
Wow so she was 14.. dont even tred there man might as well date someone with the mentality of a 5 year old...

No doubt.

Yer better off getting involved in a cult than dating a 14 yr old.

400EXTRA
01-30-2007, 02:58 PM
git rid of her

juanki
01-30-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by JRP

yea you should be...

just see this as a training for later, my advice... get as many girls as you can... always givin them their time, i'm not saying that you have an ahrem (?) if is just a month ore even a week is a lesson learned. but as many experiences you have, you'll be ready for finding the rigth one.. when you finish at least college. have fun first, 'cause later is not the same fun, lol.

01-30-2007, 03:28 PM
alright peppers. i was on ur myspace, and shes leavin u comments and pic comments up the wazzoo bro. shes sayin i love u left and right, and i garuntee shes thinkin about u right now. but the first month is always the best. she always wants to be with u, and do all this stuff with you. after that it will go down hill and be less serious, thats pretty much the norm.

i'd say, get your ring back. talk to her and ask her how she feels and tell her she can tell you anything, no matter how bad it may be. tell her no matter what you'll still be chill together and do things together. and when things get bad, go ride or lift. thats what i always do.

good luck man. but i wouldnt give up. she seems like a nice girl bro. i think u should just talk to her. and dont listen to anyone that says, dump her and get a new girl, cause ive been there done that. you just feel all *****ty when you're with another girl just to get back at your ex. just stay calm, tell her if she needs time with her friends that you'll be with your friends, and thing will work out...

peace homie

TWISTED
01-30-2007, 03:46 PM
My advice is to get a steak knife and wait outside til she comes home in the dark, and then jump out, and........ Oh wait, this reality, not a movie......

coolguy8769
01-30-2007, 03:54 PM
JORDAN, get at me on aim later tonight . why didnt you tell me this ****.... i told you to talk to her a week ago

XCAdam89
01-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by JRP

What? So, your not going out with her anymore?

Here's my take on it, I've had some chances to date some people in school but I figured I should just focus on school and things I enjoy instead of focusing on getting a GF in highschool. After all, most of the time you marry the girl you meet in college. It's a whole new sea in college too!

I haven't really dated anyone at all. I had a little 2 week fling in 8th grade...lmao.

suzukigirl
01-30-2007, 04:46 PM
she sounds like she can't make up her mind...if its not working between you guys then break up......which i assume you already did

Scott-300ex
01-30-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by XCAdam89
What? So, your not going out with her anymore?

Here's my take on it, I've had some chances to date some people in school but I figured I should just focus on school and things I enjoy instead of focusing on getting a GF in highschool. After all, most of the time you marry the girl you meet in college. It's a whole new sea in college too!

I haven't really dated anyone at all. I had a little 2 week fling in 8th grade...lmao.

HAHAHAHA, LMAO!

But seriously guys, I've had like 10-12 girlfriends my whole life. When I was in High School I really didn't care much about girls, 4 chicks asked me out in those 4 years so I was like ok, took them up on it. Got out of high school, met a chick, was into her, asked her out, those were an awsome 5 months.

Just chill, find out wuts wrong, fix it if you can, but take it slow cuz your young, and there's plenty of women out there, like 3 billion :eek:

Scro
01-30-2007, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by XCAdam89
It's a whole new sea in college too!

You ain't kiddin! Bigger sea, bigger fish:p

orca0294
01-30-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Scro

bigger fish? :mad: :confused: college doesn't sound so good anymore

01-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by JRP

haha. jordan peppers HAS a girlfriend (for once) and her girlfriend thinks hes with another girl (like that'd ever happen!)...haha someone is messed up mentally

aight peppers im glad ur happy. u might get depressed about it and just seein her in school and **** its gonna be weird, dont sweat it. its normal

and from, the longest yard. "you can cry, its ok to express your feelings"

hahahahah

Scro
01-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by orca0294
bigger fish? :mad: :confused: college doesn't sound so good anymore

Bigger fish, as in bigger tata's:macho

EX lvr
01-30-2007, 07:41 PM

i wouldnt want to get stuck with a whale tho

trx450jason
01-30-2007, 09:20 PM
you know what works with all girls.. even though it sounds bad.. you can be to nice to them sometimes and they get bored.. don't ask me haha but the meaner you are they more they like you it doesn't make sense

idro
01-30-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by JRP
oh and one more thing, when i was saying goodbye to her today, i said ilove you! and she didnt say anything...:ermm:

mistake #1

you're young i wouldnt worry about it, right now you should be only worried about 2 things. Partying, and how much girls you can score w/. Insert grades in either one of the two if you are a good grades freak...

firefighterjosh
01-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Bigger fish, as in bigger tata's:macho

LMAO

Just forget her. 2 months? and you love her???:confused: :confused:

Just let it go find another woman and live your life. You have lots more time. I dated a girl for 4 years. (senior year till now) and I just broke up with her cuz I need a break and want to go out and date some ppl. I haven't had the time to do it and now I am 21 and want to do so. Hope that made some sense lol

clutch22
01-31-2007, 10:16 AM
I think it all screwed up when u guys sayin u love each other... dont ever say that to a girl... i dated a chick for over 6 months and never said that to her.

and remember..... B!&İhes aint $#!T

troyleepred719
01-31-2007, 11:24 AM
well first of all, it takes more than a month for someone to be able to say that they love you, its more of an obssesion at that pt. if i was u, i would tell her exactly how you feel, believe me, its no tlike you wont have any more relatioships, enjoy your youth, not having to worry abou tkeeping her happy, you really want to take care of the problem, go out and ride for two hours, youll feel alot better, than just call her up and say, quit your **** or im out, thatll open her eyes.

LittleMissE
01-31-2007, 04:08 PM
I didnt read though all of this but I am a girl and I think that you should probably find a different girlfriend that isnt going to treat you bad. I am only 16 but I know a guy who use to cheat on lots of girls or just have many girlfriends but once he found the right person he quit screwing around and now has joined the marines to start a life for us. So if you dont like a girl break up with her and find a new one. Life is to short because once you find the right person you know it from the start.

mephyst
01-31-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by LittleMissE
I didnt read though all of this but I am a girl and I think that you should probably find a different girlfriend that isnt going to treat you bad. I am only 16 but I know a guy who use to cheat on lots of girls or just have many girlfriends but once he found the right person he quit screwing around and now has joined the marines to start a life for us. So if you dont like a girl break up with her and find a new one. Life is to short because once you find the right person you know it from the start.

I am one of those guys that dates several girls, but at least I am totally honest about it. I will tell them straight up before anything happens that I am not looking for relationships and that whole deal. My last gf after a year and a half cheated on me with my best friend while I was going to school and working full time. Cool huh? Well, it has been an entire year now and it still pisses me off to think about it. I haven't talked to her ever since and she expects to still be friends. We were extremely close, and maybe one day we will be friends again but right now I couldn't care less... As for my friend, I don't talk to him either. So yes, I am a total man-whore and I love it. My advice is to date around man, screw tons of chicks and just be safe about it. Don't be an idiot and get some chick knocked up or you are screwed.

JRP
01-31-2007, 05:07 PM
well i got my ring back today, it was a good feeling wearing it again, lol.

mephyst
01-31-2007, 05:10 PM
Good. Congratulations. :p

trick250r
01-31-2007, 05:26 PM
that walsh/fox front end on the fo' fiddy... thats the remedy. go use it and you wont think about her.

LittleMissE
01-31-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by mephyst
I am one of those guys that dates several girls, but at least I am totally honest about it. I will tell them straight up before anything happens that I am not looking for relationships and that whole deal. My last gf after a year and a half cheated on me with my best friend while I was going to school and working full time. Cool huh? Well, it has been an entire year now and it still pisses me off to think about it. I haven't talked to her ever since and she expects to still be friends. We were extremely close, and maybe one day we will be friends again but right now I couldn't care less... As for my friend, I don't talk to him either. So yes, I am a total man-whore and I love it. My advice is to date around man, screw tons of chicks and just be safe about it. Don't be an idiot and get some chick knocked up or you are screwed.

As long as you are honest it doesnt bother me that you date a lot of girls but like you said be careful. My boyfriend dated a lot of girls I know about them all because I was there though all of it because we have been friends for about 5 years or more. So I know all the stupid and bad stuff he has done. But everyone that sees us together and knows both of us can see how happy we make each other and understand that we probably(hopefully) will never let anything come between us. At times it is hard not to want to flirt with a guy or try to get a number when out with my friends but I love him.

700bRad
01-31-2007, 05:44 PM
Seriously if ya want to get chicks, just give them a pearl necklace. They love those!

mephyst
01-31-2007, 05:48 PM
hahahahahahahahahah...

troutman561
01-31-2007, 05:52 PM
That is truly a gift that comes from the heart... You really have to use your head(which one do i speak of?) to give her the right type, right size, etc..

700bRad
01-31-2007, 05:55 PM
"Lower your standards will raise your average", I am very fortunate to have field tested this theory but due to consuming large quantites of alcohalic beverages I was not able to even form a hypothesis.

Villageidiott23
02-01-2007, 06:11 AM
Exactly, beauty is a light switch away....hahaha like i said start looking at them like a slash mark. llllll....llllllll...lllllll ull start to lose count but thats ok...

JRP
02-01-2007, 09:44 AM
well we still havent talked but last night she IMed me and said "please talk to me" so i will talk to her when i get home from school. Shes the type of girl that if you let her know whats wrong, she will change it. But im not to sure what im trying to accomplish yet..:ermm:

Raptor68
02-01-2007, 10:06 AM
You just gotta decide if you want to just be friends or something more...

Villageidiott23
02-01-2007, 10:48 AM
in all seriousness maybe you opened her eyes alil. im a firm believer in second chances, but if you stay with this chic and it goes back the way it was. ditch her and never come back.

bwamos
02-01-2007, 11:23 AM
I agree. I'm a firm beleiver in 2nd chances, but there's no wedding ring on her finger, so don't give her a 3rd.

If it doesn't work out, make a clean break. There's no "being friends". You can be "aquaintenances, but you can never be close friends. For one your other women (rightly so) wouldn't put up with you buddying up with an ex.

JRP
02-01-2007, 12:34 PM
well i think i am going to talk to her when she gets online, and just talk about what went wrong in our relationship, and see if she wants to try it again.

mephyst
02-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
I agree. I'm a firm beleiver in 2nd chances, but there's no wedding ring on her finger, so don't give her a 3rd.

If it doesn't work out, make a clean break. There's no "being friends". You can be "aquaintenances, but you can never be close friends. For one your other women (rightly so) wouldn't put up with you buddying up with an ex.

Yeah, still maintaining friendship with an ex only works about 9/10 times, and it also depends on how serious the relationship was or why you broke up... I still don't talk to my last ex, but I talked to 2 of my others. (let me tell you, the ex's are the best bootycalls EVER) I've been single for a year now after a harsh breakup of my ex cheating on me with my best friend... I don't talk to either of them still. Maybe one day I will.

Just have fun man you're 16...... You will definitely regret being in a "serious relationship" in college... I am in college now and the only way I would have any type of girlfriend is it wouldn't be too serious and it would be more friends with benefits thing, but faithful as well. I am down to do that but I can't stand cheaters. I have never cheated and never will.

joeb23
02-01-2007, 04:48 PM
All I have to say is f*ck b*tches get money haha lol

mephyst
02-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by joeb23
All I have to say is f*ck b*tches get money haha lol

werd??? hahahah... But check this out guys, my ex that cheated on me... she was good lookin' but I just went up to her BOMB AS$ cousin's house on Sunday night... stayed the night, hooked up with her a few times and drove him. It's totally sweet, and top secret but if my ex found out I wouldn't give a $hit. hahah.

AtvMxRider
02-01-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by JRP
well i think i am going to talk to her when she gets online, and just talk about what went wrong in our relationship, and see if she wants to try it again.

Warnerade
02-02-2007, 06:31 PM
live and learn....

Warnerade
02-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by troyleepred719
well first of all, it takes more than a month for someone to be able to say that they love you, its more of an obssesion at that pt. not always true...just throwing that in.

Mxjunkie
02-02-2007, 06:56 PM
She probaly got bored with you and found someone else so she made a big fuss to end it without everyone knowing shes shaggin with someone else..

Or she used you as a confindence boost because no girl would get like that over something so small if they truely " Loved " you.

sly400ex
02-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

Best advice so far:devil: Sorry, but it's the truth.:o

WILSONatv
02-02-2007, 10:04 PM
ok i got a girl problem 2 lol
ok so my gf told me that my freind not my best friend just my friend came up behind behind her and KISSED her on the neck!
so she called me right after it.(at school waiting 2 get picked up)
then i asked her 2 3 way him wit me, then he was askin her out!
like will u skip school wit me 2 go 2 da movies. and did u break up wit him yet?so 2day at school she was beggin me not 2 fight him so i didnt 2day.
but she got suspended 4 5 DAYS so im gonna do it on monday
also my house administrater told me that if i ge in a fight wit him then i get 5 days out of school suspionsion(?sp)
wowo long day 2day
then this guy wanted 2 fight me because he thought that i pantsed him
wow

Warnerade
02-02-2007, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by WILSONatv
ok i got a girl problem 2 lol
ok so my gf told me that my freind not my best friend just my friend came up behind behind her and KISSED her on the neck!
so she called me right after it.(at school waiting 2 get picked up)
then i asked her 2 3 way him wit me, then he was askin her out!
like will u skip school wit me 2 go 2 da movies. and did u break up wit him yet?so 2day at school she was beggin me not 2 fight him so i didnt 2day.
but she got suspended 4 5 DAYS so im gonna do it on monday
also my house administrater told me that if i ge in a fight wit him then i get 5 days out of school suspionsion(?sp)
wowo long day 2day
then this guy wanted 2 fight me because he thought that i pantsed him
wow what I am "wow"ing at...is your grammer and spelling...hell...your whole post

WILSONatv
02-02-2007, 11:54 PM
sorry used to myspace

dunnonuttin
02-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by JRP
alright well ya im a junior and shes a freshman. I comfronted her, and she tried to put **** on me, and tell me that her friends told her ive been with another girl, hahaha . so i was like wtf ok, im out, goodbye, and she said ok ill give you ring back tomorrow(well give it to my friend) and i said ok, and thats it! and to tell you the truth im actualy realy happy! :) now go to parties and get laid :devil: :p

JRP
02-03-2007, 08:51 PM
well ive been talking to her and her mom(ya shes really young and she IMs me and fills me in with everything now) and her mom told me that she always tells her that she misses me and she still cares about me, she just wont tell me becasue she dosnet want to get hurt again....:ermm: Chelsea and I talk all the time, and i always tell her how i feel, and that i miss her and still care about her, but i dont keep on the subject, i bring something else up, becasue i dotn want her to spaz out and get upset. Her mom told me that when she thinks i should ask her back for another chance, she will tell me. So i guess all i can do is just wait and see what happens, and just give her time.:)

XCAdam89
02-03-2007, 08:58 PM
Girls. So moody.

DementeD
04-03-2008, 03:19 PM
Your young..girls shouldnt even be important to you at all
(and i mean this in relationship sense)
did u even hit yet?? if not skip her and go to the next one
thats more likely to put out... :D

Scro
04-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by DementeD
Your young..girls shouldnt even be important to you at all
(and i mean this in relationship sense)
did u even hit yet?? if not skip her and go to the next one
thats more likely to put out... :D

Bah, Jordan's prolly been around the block 3 or 4 times since this thread was started:p

ZeroLogic
04-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Well I sure as hell hope so!:o

Or hes been back with the trees again.:chinese:

cantthinkofname
04-03-2008, 03:50 PM
bro's before ho's

DementeD
04-03-2008, 03:55 PM
damn....im a grave digger.. my fault haha

yfzrider45
04-03-2008, 05:12 PM
the only problem you have is makin this thread when you can be riding!!!! nah j/p :p ....girls are RALLY easy to replace mi friend!!!;)

fastredrider44
04-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Yes, give her time, but don't bring it up to her all the time. Don't ever let it get you down either. The thing that i have learned about girls is they're all bout the same when it comes to what they want. None of them know, and don't let you know. Just got broke up with my girlfriend of two years. Life goes on, and I'm pretty sure that she will come back, but I'm not going to bug her about it. In the mean time, I'm taking my last ex out for a good time. Looking foward to it. My 450 has got my mind of this girl a bit, but I think my other ex can too.:D

JR3
04-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Dont trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die.

pro-rider46
04-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by JR3
Dont trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die.

words to live by

fastredrider44
04-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Other words of advice... Forgot who said it on here, but don't be looking for your future wife in every relationship. Its hurts after the first time you do it, but then you learn.

bulkdriverlp
04-03-2008, 07:43 PM
just dont even bother even being friends, at age 14 jealousy is so powerfull. glad you got your ring back, dont give it to another chick besides your mom.lol. if she has to have her mom do the talking for her then why even bother, she cant even carry on a decent converstation. i did the same thing, gave a chick my ring, she acted like she loved me and come to find out she was leading me on the whole time and i was made fun of for it. i was young and dumb, i got my ring back too. just tell her good luck in the future and find somebody else.

04-03-2008, 08:40 PM
not sure how old you are or anything but I for one think dating in highschool is even stupid. Back in the day people married their "highschool sweethearts", now a days most find someone in college or after highschool. I'm not saying your going to marry anyone if your in highschool because your dating them but I rather be free to do as I please and have fun. I dont care to be limited on my freedom yet... lol If she is acting stupid or weird or mean maybe you caught her at her "time of the month" and if its all month then I say get out of it. Dont make yourself miserable. Let the bad pass and the good stay.

Sjorge450R
04-04-2008, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
not sure how old you are or anything but I for one think dating in highschool is even stupid. Back in the day people married their "highschool sweethearts", now a days most find someone in college or after highschool. I'm not saying your going to marry anyone if your in highschool because your dating them but I rather be free to do as I please and have fun. I dont care to be limited on my freedom yet... lol If she is acting stupid or weird or mean maybe you caught her at her "time of the month" and if its all month then I say get out of it. Dont make yourself miserable. Let the bad pass and the good stay.

See i had the same mind set until i met the girl i am currently with. I never wanted a girl friend in highschool and i wanted to be free to do what I wanted when I want. Well, i still have that freedom to an extent, but I am with the coolest girl I have ever met. I am not even goign to continue explaining my reasoning behind being with her online cause I will more than likly be bashed on. But in the end, i would care cause I love this girl.

JRP
04-04-2008, 06:39 AM
damn this is mad old. I havent been with this chick in over a year, ahahaha

04-04-2008, 06:56 AM
I haven't read the whole thread, just your top post but I think you should get rid of her, she sounds like a proppa biatch. Get your stuff back and get gone. Move on to the next gal.

04-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by JRP
damn this is mad old. I havent been with this chick in over a year, ahahaha

ROFL who would dig this thread up after that much time? Someone seriously searched through old threads and replied to this? haha

BlaineKaiser450
04-04-2008, 04:25 PM
LMFAO

Twistedmetal696
04-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Well she evidently isnt to mature. Now dont get upset at anything i tell you cuz i have been there before. If there isnt any trust there on her part basically the relationship isnt gonna go anywhere so this is what i would do , be really nice to her for a couple weeks and if that doesn't get her to come around then basicaly its done. So take your lumps get your ring back and try to just stay freinds . that works sometimes. if she comes back and wants to hook back up take it slow and then try it again. If she totally hates you after you break up then this is what you do. You get a quick rebound girl , ride more and use your aggression from the relationship as fuel on the track to make you try so much more . get a hotter girlfriend and show her that you can do better . If you cant do better then bang her bestfriend or a chick that she tottaly hates and it will make her even madder

redsurdaddy
04-04-2008, 09:45 PM
So... after a year, do you feel you made the right decision in breaking up? I think you did. I can't believe how long this thread is, LOL

JRP
04-05-2008, 09:56 AM
haha hell ya it was the right choice. Don't even know why i even contemplated it, lmao

250rmike
04-05-2008, 10:34 PM
just read the last post if you read mine forget it