PDA

View Full Version : Green stricker money????

7 speed
01-30-2007, 06:58 AM
Do any of you guys pay attention to where it goes is your state?
It is founds to keep our OHV parks open but do you really know what is being done with it.

I am in California and we have been giving SanFrancisco almost a half million dollars of our money to keep OHV parks open.

Guess what? If you have ever been to S.F. There are no riding areas.

Are money was going to a needle exchange program!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Such B.S.!!!!

Anyway's these are called inlu funds in which we were able to get stripped from S.F. and redirected to other places that actually have places that are OHV parks.

I kknow there are alot of you young guys here that don't care right now but you will in 5 years from now when you can't ride at your local track or trail anymore.

So get involved with your local district and help keep the greenies from taking away our rights.

7 speed
01-30-2007, 09:13 AM
Lol...

Sorry guys!

I meant sticker, not stricker!

NorCalRacer
01-30-2007, 09:19 AM
If you go to San Francisco you're a little fruity to begin with:blah:

I agree, to hell with those junkies. I will include a comment when I reregister my boat next month :macho Out of curiosity, where in CA are you from?

7 speed
01-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Sacramento
We run D-36 dirttrack/TT series in Newman and in Lodi.

www.newmanflattrack.com

HB416EX
01-30-2007, 09:43 AM
I do not mind paying to register my bike because in So Cal there are alot of places to ride.The rangers do a good job and don't harass you for stupid things.I feel like we are lucky to get what we do I just hope the new generation riders don't mess it up for us.

7 speed
01-30-2007, 10:05 AM
What alot of people don't realize is the ATVA/AMA membership is the most important as well as you local district membership.
This is how you get your registration money to go in the right direction and not to stupid things like free needles to junkies.

There are other programs that should be paying for that crap.
Not us!!

100% should go to our benifit.

We can't take money from drug programs. Why should they be able to take ours?

Get involved people or we are going to loose it.

At least become an ATVA member.