PDA

View Full Version : GSX vs Integra GS-R Type R

Rider-trx_250ex
01-29-2007, 05:36 PM
Alright now my main two choices for a car are the Eclipse GSX and the Integra Type-R. Now the GSX is AWD turbo, but those Integra type-Rs aren't looking that bad either. I'm mean 195 hp for a n/a I4 isn't that bad compared to 210 hp I4 turbo. Now if i wanted to get the Integra I'd throw a turbo on it just for the heck of it with the supporting mods. The GSX accepts mods very well, and has much potential. How does the Type-R stack up against this car in areas like performance, ride quality, steering, handling, and braking, mods and reliability? Also, do Integras have trouble spots like DSMs with much more talk about crankwalk?

JJs450r
01-29-2007, 05:45 PM
good luck finding an actual type r there very rare in the us and most of them are fake id do you home work before you got one though, id go gsx they have a constant power supply very quick cars awd is has an excellent launch

elite ATV1
01-29-2007, 06:00 PM
buy a chevy:macho

LuckyOxygen
01-29-2007, 06:01 PM
If you have the money for the car and insurance, go with the GSX...

gun32boarder
01-29-2007, 06:53 PM
You are still looking for a car...Like said above type Rs are very hard to find, and are expensive for ones in good condition. Out of those two cars the gsx/tsi awd is your best bet

Rider-trx_250ex
01-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by gun32boarder
You are still looking for a car...Like said above type Rs are very hard to find, and are expensive for ones in good condition. Out of those two cars the gsx/tsi awd is your best bet

Yep, still looking :D, and narrowing down my choices.

YZ400EX
01-29-2007, 07:06 PM
I would go with the Type-R just because its a better quality car, will last much longer, and to me a much nicer car.. Might not be quite as fast, but handles mods very well.. The USDM version of the Type-R is rare, but not impossible to find.. I would choose a Acura/Honda over a Mitsubishi anyday..:D

whiteflash
01-29-2007, 07:07 PM
GSX