PDA

View Full Version : ideas

polarisdude
01-29-2007, 02:29 PM
My mom wants to get rid of her KFX 700. Every time she rides it sheis scared of it. Also she cant keep it down. It is to big for her!!!!

She wantes to down trade it to a littler atv

any ideas of what she could get in a auotomatic under 450cc

please reply!!!!!!!!!

duneflyer1
01-29-2007, 02:46 PM
As far as for a "sporty" automatic, you choices are limited. I think polaris makes a couple, the one that comes to mind is the scrambler500. Its a 4wd "sporty" quad. Other then that, I think they ar all in the utility class. There is the 250 trailblazer, but its a 2 stroke. Hope this helps

dixon_cass
02-11-2007, 08:03 AM
honda rancher ES. i had one for my wife and it was a good quad. or you could get the honda ricon. small utility quads at a great price. push button shifting is great for girls. the power is good but wont scare anyone. i had ours for a year and i abused the hell out of it. still ran like a well oiled clock when i let it go. i acually traded it off for a V for my wife. (well mostly for me haha dont tell her) the rancher has good low end for climbin hills at low speeds. not as big of a deal to use momentum. the first gear in them is really low. the new 07 models are bumped up to 420cc and are water cooled and fuel injected. i think they are sweet. hope my advise helps. cant ever go wrong with a honda man.:devil: