PDA

View Full Version : Saw 3

redlineranger
01-28-2007, 08:41 PM
so... i just got through watching the movie, and i feel like im about to throw up. deffinately one of the most disturbing movie's i've ever seen in my life. it makes me wonder why the producers sit at home thinking of something as sick as some of the things portrayed in this movie.

i was just wondering if anyone else has seen it, and if you thought it was as disturbing as i did. i guess im just not good at watching a movie like that.:scary:

oh this was the unrated that i seen, so somethings prolly werent in theaters

yfz stealer
01-28-2007, 09:14 PM
you though that was disturbing man you should watch "The Texas Chainsaw massacre, the beginning" then see what you think about saw 3:)

honduh440
01-28-2007, 09:21 PM
i just got done watching it myself the trilogy or whatever is probably one of my favorties ever........ their is 85 million movies out their that are just as bad but look past the all the "disturbing" parts and its great movie i would consider the directors genious well the makers of saw 1

nowukno
01-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Good movie but i like the 1st by far out of the trilogy. As for gory , i liked the end of high tension. Yes , the movie sucked but i loved the end with the saw. :devil:

honduh440
01-28-2007, 09:39 PM
correct me if im wrong but the director of the first one is different then the 2nd and 3rd ..... i agree 1st one is great

firefighterjosh
01-28-2007, 09:53 PM
I haven't seen 3 yet but I love the other 2. No other movies like it. Makes you really think.

Now a disturbing movie is House of a thosand corpses. He shouold go to jail for that one:scary: :scary: :scary:

rbgnwa45
01-28-2007, 09:54 PM
I saw this movie the other day. When I saw the guy's leg twist and the bone poke through, I was like "AWWW NAHHHH" and punching my bed just trying to get the image out of my skull. When I heard the neck snap, I threw up on my floor.

jokester
01-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh

Now a disturbing movie is House of a thosand corpses. He shouold go to jail for that one:scary: :scary: :scary: [/B]

have youseen the continuation to that one..."the devils rejects" that one was pretty bad too!

I want to see saw III soooooo bad!!!! I've seen the first two and I loved em.... I wonder if thats a good thing:confused: ;)

firefighterjosh
01-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by jokester
have youseen the continuation to that one..."the devils rejects" that one was pretty bad too!

I want to see saw III soooooo bad!!!! I've seen the first two and I loved em.... I wonder if thats a good thing:confused: ;)

No I haven't seen the 2nd one yet. Now sure if I want too. I thought the first one was dumb.

insaneracin2003
01-29-2007, 08:53 AM
I watched Saw3 last nite....datum,that movie rocks....they keep getting better...you cant say that with most movies that come out with continuations.......my favorite trap is the rack....hahahaha..twisted that mofo

01-29-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
I watched Saw3 last nite....datum,that movie rocks....they keep getting better...you cant say that with most movies that come out with continuations.......my favorite trap is the rack....hahahaha..twisted that mofo

I figured you'd like the women in the freezer.:devil:

The ending was awesome.

JOEX
01-29-2007, 11:43 PM
Just finished watching it... I purposely avoided this thread and the other one when it was released in theaters because of the spoilers ;)

I thought the 'games' in this one weren't nearly as imaginative as the others but 'tests' had some depth. The ending is a hanger, looking forward to #4 :D

WhiteYFZ
01-30-2007, 12:12 AM
seen all of them and would say that i liked #2 the best. 3 was a bit much for me.

bansheerider4
01-30-2007, 06:18 AM
havent seen three yet but i think two will be the best...

and im not sure if its true but they say the person that sent the idea in they have no idea who it is...kinda creepy i think

Shift_450R
01-30-2007, 07:21 AM
I have an awesome idea for that movie or anyother scary movie but i dont know how i can submit it to them...

redlineranger
01-30-2007, 02:07 PM
it wasnt that bad, but what disturbed me is that people sit there thinking of this lol:D , makes you wonder sometimes. i think the killing parts made me a little queezy cus i just got through eating when i watched it the other day, prolly shouldnt of done that