PDA

View Full Version : ATVriders doesit again

juanki
01-28-2007, 07:59 PM
just want to congratulate all the staff at ATVriders for the great pice on the polaris rzr, its great. but the best is the song selection on the action video. thats what is all about. from some time now i just have seen videos with hard rock songs, but this is one of the best choices congrats.

here is the link to the videos.

http://www.atvriders.com/atvreviews/polaris2008ranger800rzrutvpressintro3.html

WhiteYFZ
01-28-2007, 08:39 PM
cant watch it on a mac:( :(

trx450jason
01-28-2007, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
cant watch it on a mac:( :(

i know how you feel can't watch it on linux either

Ralph
01-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Major downfall to both linux and mac.

BUT, i think the problem will be fixed in a little. I THINK. Atvriders takes care of everyone. Linux, mac, and pc.

Mxjunkie
01-29-2007, 04:51 AM
Huge step, the site just keep's getting better and better!

I want one of those things now, I give the golf cart at work hell but I cant climb a darn rock face :p :o

gbcap
01-29-2007, 06:37 AM
def like the music over the same old metal music.

that thing looks like a lot of fun!!

coolex
01-29-2007, 03:26 PM
very ncie video

does that thing come stock with a roll cage like that, it looks smaller and funner than a rhino

Blue250X
01-29-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
def like the music over the same old metal music.

that thing looks like a lot of fun!!

Hey who sings that song?

juanki
01-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Blue250X
Hey who sings that song?

i tougth you were younger than you are, this is an oldie from a great band from the 70's led zepelin. stair way to heven...

Blue250X
01-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by juanki
i tougth you were younger than you are, this is an oldie from a great band from the 70's led zepelin. stair way to heven...

Whats that supposed to mean? Anywho, thats not stairway to heaven( I know that much). And I just got done watching the vid and saw who sung it.

EDIT: Hey are we watchin the same vid?

juanki
01-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Blue250X
Whats that supposed to mean? Anywho, thats not stairway to heaven( I know that much). And I just got done watching the vid and saw who sung it.

EDIT: Hey are we watchin the same vid?

i know is not stair way to heven but is the same band.

what i ment is that most of the younger guys dont know about this kind of groups, but you are more old than a youngster, i suposed that you didnt know the band.

its like my nephew (now 16) a few years ago i was lisening to this same group and the song os kashimir, and he told me that that ist was a copy of p. didy's from godzilla. lol

Blue250X
01-29-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by juanki
i know is not stair way to heven but is the same band.

what i ment is that most of the younger guys dont know about this kind of groups, but you are more old than a youngster, i suposed that you didnt know the band.

its like my nephew (now 16) a few years ago i was lisening to this same group and the song os kashimir, and he told me that that ist was a copy of p. didy's from godzilla. lol

Oh, ok, sorry I get kinda worked up when ppl say stuff about me over the internet. But yea, I do actually know most old stuff... nothing really old, but older yes. My limewire is alll classic rock and some new rock.