PDA

View Full Version : pep shocks

honda4life72
01-28-2007, 05:36 PM
http://www.danacreechracing.com/categories/products/product-114.html

ok so i do alot of recreatiol riding and starting to tt race and jump a little bit but i don't air it out or anything. would this be a good shock choice? also can someone tell em if they are long travel or std? also can someone explain to me what the desription is saying in english? i don't really understand it lol

thanks

honda4life72
01-28-2007, 06:18 PM
none can tell me anything about these shocks? or sugestions on other shocks under 650?

pudamac12
01-28-2007, 11:32 PM
revalve your stockers and keep the adjustability that is built into those. I didn't click the link but others have posted these shocks before and they are not adjustable other then preload. You don't want to give up adjustability!!!!

spanky101
01-29-2007, 07:40 AM
for that price you could proboly pick up some nice used shocks. look into elkas, axis and other brands that have good reputations. with you tellng us that you dont air it out so u really dont need long travel, right?

400exrider707
01-29-2007, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by spanky101
for that price you could proboly pick up some nice used shocks. look into elkas, axis and other brands that have good reputations. with you tellng us that you dont air it out so u really dont need long travel, right?

What does long travel have to do with airing it out?:confused:

thump4863
01-29-2007, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by pudamac12
revalve your stockers and keep the adjustability that is built into those. I didn't click the link but others have posted these shocks before and they are not adjustable other then preload. You don't want to give up adjustability!!!!

PEPs aren't just preload adjustable - those shocks he linked to are compression adjustable also. I've never used those PEPs but I will tell you the PEPs I'm running are the smoothest shocks I have ever ridden on. You don't need to adjust them much they are nearly spot on when they build them for you - unlike the other shocks I have used in the past.

honda4life72
01-29-2007, 01:51 PM
i never said i wanted long travel did i? no i said can somone tell me if they are long travel .... i want std travel