PDA

View Full Version : cheetah 330 powervalve ?

carl250r
01-28-2007, 03:19 PM
i am picking up a cheetah 330 powervalve used cheap. i need to know more about it like who makes them . company contact info. and if any of you can tell me anything about it.

i have searched on the web and only have seen cheetah banshee stuff and not alot to go on.

this will be in my 1986 ATC 250R .......YEAH BABY!!!!

i need to talk about compresion for pump gas and were to start jetting for it with a 38mm airstriker.

i would like to hear about any of your coments on teh peformance, experience with, and horsepower expectations.

i have a hotrod crank and a billet clutch basket so i think i am good on the bottom.

thanks

C-LEIGH RACING
01-28-2007, 03:26 PM
I think your going to find out the Cheetah top end is a twin cylinder mono block for the Yamaha Banshee.
The cylinder for the 250R Honda is the Saber Tooth 500

Dont know if this link will work
http://www.cpindinc.com
Neil

carl250r
01-28-2007, 03:38 PM
yeah i looked online for cheetah and all i found was banshee stuff .

the guy tells me it is a cheetah but he must be wrong.
the ling does not work it sends me to some junk site.

C-LEIGH RACING
01-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Try that one, it works.
Neil

carl250r
01-28-2007, 07:31 PM
WOW .

i doubt that is what it is. i wil go get it and take some pics early this week. i am going to get it nomater what . but it is depending on wether or not i need a long rod and case mods if i will be instaling it soon or not.

if it is a sabertooth when i go to pick it up. i will quietly $#!! my self then grab it and leave quickly.

carl250r
01-29-2007, 01:48 PM
well i went over there and got it to look at. i got it for free but it turns out it aint worth a dime.

it is a kawasaki KX250 powervalve jug it says KIPS rite on the side of it.:huh

it is a total piece of $#!@.

i had a feeling it was to good to be true.

it is a friend of a friend that ment well, but they just dont know there jugs.