PDA

View Full Version : ouch!!!

Nate_450R
01-27-2007, 10:12 PM
so i went riding yesterday, got about 2 miles from the house on some gravel roads and i went around a turn, gunned it pretty good and threw the a** end out. about that time my back right wheel falls off. its not that my lug nuts were loose or anything because when i got up off the ground and out of the ditch i looked and the wheel had slipped off over the lug nuts. i honestly have no idea how this happened because the lugs are still on tight. oh well, im now in pursuit of a new wheel and lug nuts. ill post some pics tomarrow i just havent had time to take any.

IMSROLL450R
01-28-2007, 10:46 AM
sounds like they were loose for a while and wallowed the lug holes out. that sucks man sorry to hear that

Nate_450R
01-28-2007, 04:45 PM
i went out today and looked at it again (still didnt take pictures) and noticed that there were cone shape pieces on the inside of the wheel. then i looked at the other wheel and noticed they were on different. i have never messed with them so i dont know how they got put on there wrong but eitehr way i changed them around and put my wheel back on and it fits fine. but i have a wheel on the way from ebay that i dont need now. i guess ill have an extra.