PDA

View Full Version : Big thanxs to Darin Wentz

mecheech
01-27-2007, 11:15 AM
I bought some shocks and a-arms from Darin and they came to me just as he described. The transaction went great and I will buy more from him again.

He doesn't like computer chatting but will give U his phone # and will talk to U in great depths about Kymco's and products available. His Son Zackary is sponsored by Kymco and I think Darins has devoted the last 3 yrs perfecting the Kymco's for racing.

So If U want some go fast secrets, or racing ideas, or need to find parts, post here and I'm sure he will e-mail U his #.

ww228king
01-27-2007, 04:44 PM
That is great.....I am glad he is a good one. I have reveived a few IM's from him ...Like you said, he want you to call him. I was wondering why he didnt want to chat much. I guess i will call him now. Did you get parts for a 50 or 90.

mecheech
01-27-2007, 09:52 PM
Yes it was for our 50. Here is a linfo (http://www.strmotorsports.com/racing/riders_ZacharyWentz.html) about his son Zackery.

And yeah Darin prefers talking to the people rather than using the computer.

ww228king
01-27-2007, 10:22 PM
well, i be dang...i knew i had seen that last name somewhere....well i will deffently call him tomarrow for sure...thanks