PDA

View Full Version : Luburgh and Creamer hammer the KFX450

Pappy
01-27-2007, 06:00 AM
California Test Session

Recent testing this past week had these two Kawasaki Factory riders spending time at a grueling session testing Elka suspension and putting the new machine to the test. The pair spent a great deal of time casing a rather large triple in an effort to find it's limits. Reports are in and it appears that no frame breakage or damage beyond normal wear was reported. The aluminum chassis has been the at the forefront of the rumor mill as of late, and this test session should help dis spell the reports that Kawasaki is having issues with the new design.

Mxjunkie
01-27-2007, 06:07 AM
Crazy, I hate casing little things let alone a tripple :eek2:

hsr
01-27-2007, 06:21 AM
Cool, If Kawi can get this frame to hold up this thing is going to be the bomb. Any pics of the action??

TrapZ400
01-27-2007, 10:00 AM
How do you pronounce Josh Creamers last name? Is it pronounced like creamer or kramer? I heard one of the announcers on the wpsa tour on tv say it like kramer. Which way is the right way?

spanky101
01-29-2007, 07:32 AM
thats always good to know its gonna hold up. maybe in 08 ill be riding one for a mx quad. but for now its gonna be an ltr. i cant wait to see what they do with the kfx's. should be some great quads. cant wait to see em at the tracks around here.

270 mechanic
01-30-2007, 03:58 PM
If i was you guys I would wait!!! You will beupset when your buddy has one and goes around you in a corner that you thought you could not go any faster through and he passes you!!!! It will be the sickest machine out!!! And if you are a nationl rider or wpsa Kawasaki has a awesome condingence program!!!! Kawasaki has really stepped it up!!!!! and by the way Josh's last name is pronounced like the coffee creamer!!!!

TrapZ400
01-30-2007, 04:55 PM
Thanks 270 mechanic for helping me out there

hsr
01-31-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by 270 mechanic
If i was you guys I would wait!!! You will beupset when your buddy has one and goes around you in a corner that you thought you could not go any faster through and he passes you!!!! It will be the sickest machine out!!! And if you are a nationl rider or wpsa Kawasaki has a awesome condingence program!!!! Kawasaki has really stepped it up!!!!! and by the way Josh's last name is pronounced like the coffee creamer!!!!

So , is this Josh's real mechanic or what? Is this a sales pitch or is this thing going to be the real deal?

270 mechanic
01-31-2007, 06:00 PM
I was his mec. last year. I went with him to cali in the beginning and did some testing with them and YES this is the REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!! I did not ride it but from what I saw out of Jason and Josh this thig goes thru the corners faster than anything I have seen yet!!!! Josh says you can not even two wheel the stock one!!!!!! I was not there when they had a race motor but stock the thing Ripped!!! This is not a sales pitch I am not working for Kawasaki I just speak the truth!!!! They have spent time and made this the sickest thing on the track!!! I would bet half of your honda buddies and suzuki buddies buy one!!!! Next year it will be the Kawasaki Nationals just like it was a couple years ago when it was the Yamaha National because that was the bike to have this will be the same way!!!!!! I am sure it wont be long and you will run into one at the track!!!! Good Luck in 07

hsr
02-01-2007, 12:28 PM
I was his mec. last year. I went with him to cali in the beginning and did some testing with them and YES this is the REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!! I did not ride it but from what I saw out of Jason and Josh this thig goes thru the corners faster than anything I have seen yet!!!! Josh says you can not even two wheel the stock one!!!!!! I was not there when they had a race motor but stock the thing Ripped!!! This is not a sales pitch I am not working for Kawasaki I just speak the truth!!!! They have spent time and made this the sickest thing on the track!!! I would bet half of your honda buddies and suzuki buddies buy one!!!! Next year it will be the Kawasaki Nationals just like it was a couple years ago when it was the Yamaha National because that was the bike to have this will be the same way!!!!!! I am sure it wont be long and you will run into one at the track!!!! Good Luck in 07

Good to hear, I was excited about this bike from the beginning. I just want something with a frame that can with-stand a little bit of abuse unlike my honda , and many yfz's that i have seen. So this thing corners like a champ in stock form, even at 46" wide?

270 mechanic
02-01-2007, 01:03 PM
Even in stock form!!!! Josh and Jason was totally amazed!!!! And as far as the frame you will not brake this frame I saw the jumps they were hitting doing R&D testing they were big and there was no problem at all!!! I live in NH and we have a huge organization called NEATV and alot of my buddies race in that and they are going to be going to the WPSA's as well this year and I am telling them to get one if they want to be out front!!! out of ten of them I know atleast 6 that are going to and I gaurentee after the other four see this thing go or they ride it they will want one!!!!

hsr
02-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Even in stock form!!!! Josh and Jason was totally amazed!!!! And as far as the frame you will not brake this frame I saw the jumps they were hitting doing R&D testing they were big and there was no problem at all!!! I live in NH and we have a huge organization called NEATV and alot of my buddies race in that and they are going to be going to the WPSA's as well this year and I am telling them to get one if they want to be out front!!! out of ten of them I know atleast 6 that are going to and I gaurentee after the other four see this thing go or they ride it they will want one!!!!

So has Kawasaki assigned josh and jason mechanics for 2008? Will they be pitting out of one big semi like the suzuki guys or will they have their own deal?? Also , can you uncork the stock exhuast on the kfx like the Suzuki ltr450 and have it run and sound 10x better???

270 mechanic
02-01-2007, 05:58 PM
unsure of the first questions as for the pipe I dont think you can the silencer is alot like any other stok ones!!!