PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Stuff.

Scott-300ex
01-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Any of you have any crazy stuff happen in your town?

One guy around here T-boned his x-wife with a car, everyone ran up the them to make sure they were alright, the guy gets out of his car and walks up to the chick in her car, pulls out a butcher knife and stabs her, then he slit his own throat and died.

I forgot the others I was gonna say but I'll think of them.

Any of you guys got any good ones?

snox31
01-26-2007, 01:20 PM
nothing that would even come close to that.I heard bubba got caught stealing a 12 pack of pabst at the trailer park though

01-26-2007, 01:42 PM
um the lady next door (like my neighbor, RIGHT NEXT DOOR) was dead for 2.5 years and no one knew it. she was a witch. she howled (sp) like a wolf at night when her sister was sitll alive, but when her sister died she stopped. i once went go karting up her driveway cause i didnt know she was a freak, and she threw rocks, like big rocks too, at me. she is crazy. she had no family and never got any mail. she had a car and went to the supermarket and had no job. she rarely went out of the house...so no one really noticed anything. but one day, on a dare. this young couple (22-23 years old) went up there and saw her decayed body on the ground, with an enhalor (sp), vodka bottle empty, and cigarettes, and to her right and left, her dogs, which were somewhat decayed. seems gross right? my dad went on the news, fox 5, cbs, all that stuff. it was published in many newspapers. the house went to a far far off cousin of hers who sold it right away for cheap, she did not want anything to do with it. me and my family went up there to check it out a few days later and the downstairs bathroom had blood on the toilet seat. it was gross!

LONG POST lol...its worth it. some people are so weird!

CRich[814]
01-26-2007, 02:08 PM
we had a 50 car pile up yesterday about 10 seconds from my house. 1 died. 14 hour backup.

Mean250r
01-26-2007, 02:16 PM
3 of my friends were drag racing in a cadilac CTS and they lost control and chrashed. The 2 in the fron seat died on impact. One in the back burned to death. Very sad story

RIP

bansheerider4
01-26-2007, 03:25 PM
we had a bomb threat called on a bank behind my house streets were closed off for about 3hrs before they found out it was a joke someone pulled....

mx1791
01-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
3 of my friends were drag racing in a cadilac CTS and they lost control and chrashed. The 2 in the fron seat died on impact. One in the back burned to death. Very sad story

RIP

my dad showed me that article in the paper, that is a shame

I-7
01-26-2007, 04:01 PM
Woodstock.. 1969..

I missed it though :ermm:

Pappy
01-26-2007, 04:14 PM
A man chopped his wife in many pieces with a chainsaw and dumped her in about 30 different spots (threw pieces out as he drove down the road)

He put her mid section in a suitcase, the rest just went out the window..lol

They are still finding parts of her, all withing a few miles of my house:p

coolguy8769
01-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
A man chopped his wife in many pieces with a chainsaw and dumped her in about 30 different spots (threw pieces out as he drove down the road)

you know i knew that wasnt a raccon i ran over when i picked my stuff up!! :eek:

honda4life72
01-26-2007, 06:58 PM
well everybody down here just shoots at everybody and there brother

everyday on the news it reads" top story tonight man is shot in face in lakewood road or something like that" last week a 9 year old boy shot a 3 year old in the face to :eek2:

exrider008
01-26-2007, 07:12 PM
I had a guy that lived in the next town over from me. He was high on drugs and he got pissed about somthing, he told himself the next person that walks by im going to kill. well the next person that walked by was a young collage student. he beat her to deth with his bare hands.
it was truly sad, a perfectly innocent person and he kills her for no reason.:ermm:

01-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

Something happened like that where I go upstate NY. It was like the 1900's and some mother killed her daughters and chopped them up in pieces and put the pieces under the floor and stuff. Then back in the day my dad was sleeping in that house and he was right under the attic and he heard 2 little girls say "come out and play Ed" a bunch of times.

Scott-300ex
01-28-2007, 05:54 PM
Not really wierd but I was in Wal-Mart yesterday with my friend and I saw this?

OoO (Out of Order)

How does one of these go out of order?

quads14589
01-28-2007, 06:02 PM
people like to rob our 7-11 alot haha and we live out in the country:rolleyes:

APK400exRacer
01-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Had a guy chase his wife and kid out of their house with a Samuari sword and caught his wife and decapitated her on the sidewalk and then chased the kid down and did the same then shot himself.

-Curtis-

Nick110
01-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Not really wierd but I was in Wal-Mart yesterday with my friend and I saw this?

OoO (Out of Order)

How does one of these go out of order?

Are you serious about your question? Many things could happen for it to go out of order. For example the computer in it could of got messed up or something.

fastyz85
01-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10
um the lady next door (like my neighbor, RIGHT NEXT DOOR) was dead for 2.5 years and no one knew it. she was a witch. she howled (sp) like a wolf at night when her sister was sitll alive, but when her sister died she stopped. i once went go karting up her driveway cause i didnt know she was a freak, and she threw rocks, like big rocks too, at me. she is crazy. she had no family and never got any mail. she had a car and went to the supermarket and had no job. she rarely went out of the house...so no one really noticed anything. but one day, on a dare. this young couple (22-23 years old) went up there and saw her decayed body on the ground, with an enhalor (sp), vodka bottle empty, and cigarettes, and to her right and left, her dogs, which were somewhat decayed. seems gross right? my dad went on the news, fox 5, cbs, all that stuff. it was published in many newspapers. the house went to a far far off cousin of hers who sold it right away for cheap, she did not want anything to do with it. me and my family went up there to check it out a few days later and the downstairs bathroom had blood on the toilet seat. it was gross!

LONG POST lol...its worth it. some people are so weird!

the weirdest thing is i had a neighbor just like that a couple years ago in my old town but i don't know if she died because i moved.lol

rollie
01-28-2007, 06:49 PM
A few streets over from me, this guy like 20yrs old, really sketchy guy, always tryed to sell me stolen hipers and other stolen parts, got high off cocaine with his buddy in his basement, i guess he owed its buddy like $20,000 for coke so he snaped on him, then the drugs wore off and they hung out, then at 3 in the morning they did more coke and the guy told him to give him his truck to pay him back for the $20,000 of coke, obviously the guy said no way and he fliped out, ended up stabbing him a few times, leaving the knife in his back , then casing his girlfriend and stabed her, she lived however, sad story because the guy was pretty nice, even though he tryed to sell my stolen parts, and the guy that killed him was his best friend since they where kids, let this be a lesson, dont do drugs kids!!

Nausty
01-28-2007, 08:57 PM
i live in killeen/fort hood texas! Which is one of the biggest most badass military bases in the country/world.

THere is suicides, car accidents, drugs, hookers, ect. Just put thousands and thousands of crazy *** teenagers and 20 year olds who just got back from iraq w/ all the ****ing problems, and feeling invincable and you can get an idea what its like down here!

orca0294
01-28-2007, 09:40 PM
All kinds of stuff happens in Chicago but thats about 20 minutes from me..

A lady in Naperville drugged up her kids and drownded them in the bath tub. I guess she made them lunch and handed them some kind of medicine and kill them. What gets into these people?

coolguy8769
01-28-2007, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
i live in killeen/fort hood texas! Which is one of the biggest most badass military bases in the country/world.

THere is suicides, car accidents, drugs, hookers, ect. Just put thousands and thousands of crazy *** teenagers and 20 year olds who just got back from iraq w/ all the ****ing problems, and feeling invincable and you can get an idea what its like down here!

haha now thats one hell of a town!!