PDA

View Full Version : Quadwars info

middleman102002
01-26-2007, 09:01 AM
sorry about posting in here but i tried in the race forum and they told me to post in here there was a guy that is in charge of these events

thanks

Please someone help me im in the dallas area and in two weeks monsterjam is going to be here i would like to race in the quadwars maybe someone on here knows who to contact ive searched all over the internet and cant find anything except for results

i think it would be really fun to race on a monster truck track anyway thanks for the help in advance and i hope someone from this board goes too

thanks again

lem dad
01-26-2007, 03:57 PM
I hope you have better luck than we did my son also wanted to race quad wars in columbus ohio could not find out anything after the show I got to talk to one of the dads we explaned we had tryed to get into show for last couple of years he told us that the show was for begenners not real racers and since my son was in top 5 in d-12 points to forget ever racing him there good luck

Dylan 03
Lem Cayman

Livin4Real
01-26-2007, 04:54 PM
They have done away with miniquads at Monster Jam unless you have an xtreme. Tommy worked out a deal with them down south to run xtreme's only. Check with him (TRexTommy)

markvette
01-26-2007, 06:04 PM
if you arte talking about big quads most have stopped them all together and went to the bike free style shows. also that was not quite right about the xtreme team. tommy richardson and billy holt worked out that deal as monster jam had completely done away with the mini quads at the shows due to injuries. you cannot get into one by having a xtreme. the quads for the shows are provided by xtreme and not owned by the riders parents. the riders are picked by tommy richardson for the xtreme team. also on the big quads it is not a real race. it is all set up like the fake wrestling. the riders are told what to do and who will win at each show. the xtreme team does have a real race at each show.

Mark

lem dad
01-27-2007, 06:01 AM
I don,t know how it is done in south but at Jan 07 monster jam in ohio they did brun mini quads and they were not xtream these were local kids

Dylan 03
Lem Cayman
Fox Shocks
AC A Arms
AC Nerf Bars

newnick
01-27-2007, 06:03 AM
If your talking about big quads go here
http://www.gcqra.com./
Look up a poster called " supersonic", last I heard he was the one to talk to about shows in Texas. Hope that helps.

markvette
01-27-2007, 07:35 PM
probably a different promotion company.

Mark

WOLFPACK
02-08-2007, 06:41 AM
Mark,

Thats is funny but your right the QUADWARS is a staged race.

We did one and what a miserable experience. It was run by some guy out of Michigan. He was to be the winner of every race. He told us if anyone got out front of him he'd jam us into the wall. I found myself way out front in one race, taking the turns as wide as i could, i even looped it out once and he still didn't catch up so i wiped it out.

Needless to say i'm not interested in doing that again. The fans were great and made it atleast bareable but not worth doing again.

Shane