PDA

View Full Version : what do i do??

flyboy62
01-26-2007, 07:56 AM
right now i am in school (7 grade) am i a bored what do i do!!!!! i'm in math class BORING
IT IS 10:15, i got 40 min. left in class I AM SO FREAKING BORED!!!!!!! :mad:
i think that i am going to go to sleep :ermm:

01-26-2007, 08:23 AM
Paper airplanes are fun.

trick250r
01-26-2007, 08:29 AM
in my history class im teaching myself to write with my right hand (im left handed). :p keeps me awake.

sunco
01-26-2007, 09:04 AM
HEY FLYBOY - WAKE UP !!!!!!!

NO MEEESIN AROUND. YOUR DAD IS EVERY WHERE. HERE, THERE, AROUND THE CORNER, & ON THE NET.

LOVE YOU! DAD

ZSNOW
01-26-2007, 09:42 AM
have that problem too...wanna know wat works for me? writing quad names on my assignment book and pictures in my writing binder:D

ZSNOW
01-26-2007, 09:45 AM
:mad: it won't let me post my pic

TGW_400ex
01-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Break into the crawl space under the school and tell your friends and make a table and play cards down there. Thats what we did.

Ruby Soho
01-26-2007, 10:32 AM
maybe pay attention? do your work?

just a few suggestions:D

ZSNOW
01-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho

just a few suggestions:D

those are no fun haha jpjp

but seriously that might be a good idea if we all wanna grow up to do something with our lifes....u gotta pay attention....keep ur grades up or else u'll get ur key taken away then u'll really get bored

coolex
01-26-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by sunco
HEY FLYBOY - WAKE UP !!!!!!!

NO MEEESIN AROUND. YOUR DAD IS EVERY WHERE. HERE, THERE, AROUND THE CORNER, & ON THE NET.

LOVE YOU! DAD

lmao

and the teaching urself to write with the other hand is guiness

400exrider707
01-26-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by coolex
lmao

and the teaching urself to write with the other hand is guiness

teaching yourself to write with the other hand is a beer?:confused:

I think someone needs to do something in engilsh class other than thinking about stuff to waste time!:blah:

01-26-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by ZSNOW
have that problem too...wanna know wat works for me? writing quad names on my assignment book and pictures in my writing binder:D

Me to, lol. My english teacher always asks me, "Why does every paper you turn in have YFZ450 written on it somewhere?"

In biology right now....... Most boring damn class..... Have it twice in a row, 3A and 4A Gay.

NacsMXer
01-26-2007, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Nova
Me to, lol. My english teacher always asks me, "Why does every paper you turn in have YFZ450 written on it somewhere?"

lol.......that's pretty funny......it's a secret code shh don't tell anyone :chinese:

ZSNOW
01-26-2007, 12:14 PM
well my teachers say if it helps me pay attention to think about quads its ok(how does this make any sence) i mean my report card came out yester day and it was all b's and a's but still i have no idea how thinking about other stuff helps?

fasterblaster03
01-26-2007, 12:23 PM
I used to shape sling shot out of a paper clip, then tie a rubber band from one end to the other and sling paper clips out of them. Or you can make staple shooting guns out of cheap mechanical pencil. we used to have wars in class. the sling shot hurts:D

01-26-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by fasterblaster03
I used to shape sling shot out of a paper clip, then tie a rubber band from one end to the other and sling paper clips out of them. Or you can make staple shooting guns out of cheap mechanical pencil. we used to have wars in class. the sling shot hurts:D

How did you make a staple gun out of the mechanical pencil?...sounds like fun....im gonna see if my chemistry teacher will let me make a drano bomb to demonstrate "how gases expand"!:devil:

rollie
01-26-2007, 02:56 PM
i usuallt twirl my pen around,think about quads, try to get pencils to stick to the ceiling and sometimes pay attenion:D

300exryder
01-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Perhaps a good start would be to log off the net and into a book, assignment or lecture...

Or, my middleschool favorite, if you can follow me: Disassemble a mechanical pencil (the type that you push on the eraser to feed...). Snap off a small length of the main body and remove all components save for the outside shell and inner shaft. Cut notches on the end of the shaft where the eraser normally goes and loop a rubber band around the pocket clip on the side of the main body of the pencil and the grooves on the end. Load up a spitball and fire!

Yea, that was a long time ago - somehow all of those years got me into Middlebury College... go figure

flyboy62
01-26-2007, 04:16 PM

just a few suggestions

well we are not really doing anything!
it was the last day of that class (cai math it is with a computer)
last 2 marking peroids go th ...... cai english!

EVEN MORE FUN!!!!:mad:

flyboy62
01-26-2007, 04:27 PM
posted by faster blaster 03
I used to shape sling shot out of a paper clip, then tie a rubber band from one end to the other and sling paper clips out of them.

i use do do something like that, I got a rubber band and put it around my index finger and my thumb and then get a heavy duty paper clip and shot them at each other. and holy crap did they hurt, i had a welt right below my shoulder for like 2 days form one