PDA

View Full Version : any new news on wellsville ohio

johneboy__21
01-25-2007, 07:21 PM
Has anybody heard or read anything on wellsville. I have read so much already but I am just looking for basic info on riding there in the spring.
05' scrambler 500
hpd clutch and pipe
air box mod
razr two's all around
pro taper

outlaw 525 arriving soon

j28d
01-26-2007, 01:05 PM
Free zone is gone, forbidden zone and oak tree are supposed to be open for another year at least. Warren, the guy that owns forbidden zone is suing the county, state, etc. to keep his part open. Have you ever ridden down there? It's pretty challenging in some areas, keeps it interesting. There's video of some of the hills on youtube.com-didn't see any of the pipeline though.

johneboy__21
01-26-2007, 05:18 PM
thanks for the info and yes i have been there. I live about an hour or so away. I don't know much about the different areas though. About how much of it is closed, maybe you can give me a percentage or something. wellsville has some of the best riding anywhere but it's not worth it for me to go and get a ticket or sent home. I have seen those youtube vids to bad there are not more atv vids.

1shooter
01-28-2007, 06:23 PM
About 5% is closed. Don't take the road by the river in unless you have a site on the river, you'll get a ticket on your truck. Go out by the church and turn in at the forbidden zone sign or go down 39 and turn in at oak tree. You could park on the side of the road down there, but it's not worth it or you can pay one of camping spots 5-10 bucks and park there-at least your stuff will still be there when you get back.

johneboy__21
01-29-2007, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the info thats all I needed to hear:devil:

cb44473
02-04-2007, 06:52 PM
never been there is it worth the trip also can someone give me directions from 80 to get there sorry didnt mean to hijack thanx