PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know, seen or heard from Chin_Chilla?

Slinky
01-25-2007, 03:23 PM
I've been trying to contact him since the 21st..and he hasnt replied...looks like his last post was on that date. If anyone knows him or where he might be wanna direct him to answer his PM's and get in contact with me ASAP!

oh if someone knows a better place that i should post this please direct me there!

Slinky
01-26-2007, 08:16 AM
anyone? i bought something from him jan3....and havent recieved it, had real good comunication up until the 21st, and i havent heard form him since then. He seems to have good feedback and has sold a few parts here. Anyone have a # for him so i can give him a call and see whats up?
thanks!

Rootar
01-26-2007, 10:42 AM
i would go threw his feedback and look at who gave him feedback get a list of the users who have dealt with him also and PM them and see if any of them might have his number or have it saved in an old pm, something could have happen to his CP never know, not being nosey but out of curiosity what'd you buy?

JOEX
01-26-2007, 06:37 PM
I have been in a transaction with him for a few weeks now and have had great communication. Last email was 1-24-07.

A A R O N
01-26-2007, 09:03 PM
I would wait a little while before you get worried.

A few months back my appendix burst and I was in the hospital for almost 2 weeks. 2 days before, I sold about $700 worth of stuff and had no contact with the buyers for over 10 days.....I sent the parts out right when I got back home and appologized, but sometimes you can't control the situation. Give it a little bit before you start to worry, he seems like a good trader anyway.

Slinky
01-26-2007, 09:10 PM
i didnt put this up to badmouth him or anything. Like i said comunication was good, then he just dropped off. Just trying to find out if anyone knows anything about him, or has contact with him.