PDA

View Full Version : Ozzfest 07'

banshee84
01-24-2007, 09:58 PM
Does anyone know wether there will be an 07 concert or not? Also who would you like to see play? I have heard rumors about alice in chains with a new lead singer of course.

TGW_400ex
01-25-2007, 08:22 AM
Dude there will be a OzFest 07. I went to last years one and it was amazing. I want to see...

Killswitch Engage
System of a Down
Disturbed
Hatebreed
Slipknot
Mudvanye

That all I can think of right now.

banshee84
01-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
Dude there will be a OzFest 07. I went to last years one and it was amazing. I want to see...

Killswitch Engage
System of a Down
Disturbed
Hatebreed
Slipknot
Mudvanye

That all I can think of right now.

Yeah that would be a really good show

circusfreak6
01-25-2007, 09:09 PM
it would be sick to see, i know some of these bands were there last year but by the time i got done waiting for the ***** i went with i missed the main bands i wanted to see

all that remains
as blood runs black
august burns red
between the buried and me
black dahlia murder
every time i die
in flames
the human abstract
unearth

TGW_400ex
01-25-2007, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by circusfreak6
it would be sick to see, i know some of these bands were there last year but by the time i got done waiting for the ***** i went with i missed the main bands i wanted to see

all that remains
as blood runs black
august burns red
black dahlia murder
every time i die
in flames
the human abstract
unearth

What bands did you goto see? Most of the more popular band play in the late afternoon.

circusfreak6
01-26-2007, 12:23 PM
the bands i wanted to see were
all that remains
unearth
a life once lost

i got to see unearth, most of the second stage bands were awesome, i had to sit through all the main stage bands because the girl i went with wanted to see them, but i wasnt enthused with any of them.

banshee84
01-26-2007, 04:10 PM
you mean the main stage and the second stage played at the same time? When I went The second stage played from like 9-4pm then the mainstage started at 4:30 or something like that

circusfreak6
01-26-2007, 09:26 PM
no they didnt play at the same time, i just said that the bands i wanted to see were on second stage and i didnt really wanna see the main stage but i had to stay and watch the main stage cause the girl i went with wanted to see everone on the main stage, but because of her i missed most the bands i wanted to see. oh well still a fun trip.

TGW_400ex
01-27-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by circusfreak6
no they didnt play at the same time, i just said that the bands i wanted to see were on second stage and i didnt really wanna see the main stage but i had to stay and watch the main stage cause the girl i went with wanted to see everone on the main stage, but because of her i missed most the bands i wanted to see. oh well still a fun trip.

Don't you like disturbed and system?

circusfreak6
01-27-2007, 03:15 PM
no not really in my musical perspective, i play guitar also, they dont have half the talent most of the bands i like.

Bigun55
01-27-2007, 10:49 PM
The main bands i would wanna c would be

Trivium
Slipknot
Killswitch Enguage
Unearth
In flames
Mudvayne