View Full Version : fanticy racing start it up!

woodsracer144
01-24-2007, 09:12 PM
ok i was on a different site and a fella came up with this idea, it would be like fantice nascar or what ever, every member picks a # of racers, like 5 and you can pick them as many times as you want but if you win you pick last and CAN'T pick the samp riders.
it would be off a points thing and if you we we should se if bling star or some one will sponsor us on this and ex riders could have a thing at all the races and all that, ithink that it would be really sweet!

or we would have more rules like you have to be a member for so long and and you know to know a little aboutthe riders, you cant just be thowin names out there that you have heard of and be runing off of us and usein us, if we could gtthis a sticky that would be great, what you guys and gals thing? or make a pot and the top10 get so much or something liek that.
let me know!
i think that this would be really fun and have a poll to show whos in the lead.

JUSTINcredible
01-24-2007, 10:17 PM
maybe its just me and im tired but i could hardly understand that.

but from what i did understand it sounds like a cool idea and maybe something to look into.

woodsracer144
01-25-2007, 02:27 PM
im kinda hard to under stand and i wrote it in the dark so sorry if you cant, but let me know and i'll let you know

Scro
01-25-2007, 02:35 PM
Are you talking about picking pro riders? If so, we already have that in the GNC and GNCC sections.

woodsracer144
01-25-2007, 03:49 PM
im sayin for evy one, mx oma and all that, i issnt know that about the gnc and gncc
thanks!