PDA

View Full Version : Huevos 3 Music.

Scott-300ex
01-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Alright, my most favorite Huevos. Dope music, all 250r's, its sweet!!!!!!!!!!! :D Now I like all the songs but can't find them anywhere, like, Coma 99 I believe it is, on the part on Idaho in the dunes "I can't live this way....So ordinary....." That song, I want that CD but can't find the band even on like ares.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.

Also, Head (PE) Waiting to Die, I figured that song out on guitar today, took me like an hour, but its got some dope guitar in it. I know the vox and drums too. Ha.

So please and thanks for taking time to read this post. ;)

400exrider707
01-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Alright, my most favorite Huevos. Dope music, all 250r's, its sweet!!!!!!!!!!! :D Now I like all the songs but can't find them anywhere, like, Coma 99 I believe it is, on the part on Idaho in the dunes "I can't live this way....So ordinary....." That song, I want that CD but can't find the band even on like ares.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.

Also, Head (PE) Waiting to Die, I figured that song out on guitar today, took me like an hour, but its got some dope guitar in it. I know the vox and drums too. Ha.

So please and thanks for taking time to read this post. ;)

If Im not mistaken you can get that HED PE song on their myspace profile to add to your own profile...if you do that sort of thing..

Scott-300ex
01-24-2007, 08:00 PM
Thanks man but I got the Hed (PE) song already, I want that Idaho segment one for sure and a few others.

quadrider
01-24-2007, 10:25 PM
i belive i have a cd with all the songs in order on it, if i can find it

Creech52
01-25-2007, 08:42 AM
try purevolume.com or just google the band you should find a place to get the CD.

Scott-300ex
01-25-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by quadrider
i belive i have a cd with all the songs in order on it, if i can find it

That'd be sweet.

And I'm gonna google it now. LoL.

Scott-300ex
01-25-2007, 02:58 PM
Hey if you got them all, burn me one and send it to me and I'll send ya like 5 bucks. Haha.