PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Yamaha YZF600R *street bike* F/S

arcticcat07
01-24-2007, 06:43 PM
I've decided to sell my street bike.
Wrong time of year.....maybe.
1997 Yamaha YZF600R in fantastic shape!!
see pics: http://www.msnusers.com/centralpowersports/shoebox.msnw

It has just over 20k miles. Late summer/early fall, I had the bike completely gone over.
New parts:
-Front tire
-Battery
-K&N filter
-Fork seals and fluid
-Complete clutch
-Brakes
-Flushed front and rear brake systems
-Flushed and replaced coolant
-Complete tune and oil change

I need $2500 for it. (over $800 in service alone)

As you can see from the pics, there are some scratches on the left fairing edge and just a couple scratches on the front fender. There are NO cracks/breaks/dents on any of the parts other than those insignificant few scratches. It is truely a beautiful looking bike.

The price is non-negotiable. IT is more than fair and will make someone a great deal! The bike is ready to ride!
It is stored in my heated shop.

Serious inquiries only please.

This is a good deal for someone looking for a super nice summer ride that they do not have to dump a bunch extra money into. I've put the money in it already so it's ready to ride and enjoy.
Insurance is much less than many other sport bikes as well because it is actually considered a 599cc bike.

arcticcat07
01-25-2007, 03:09 PM
Looking at the pics myself one more time, there are a few glare reflections that look like scratches or even gouges which is simply not the fact.
The scratches on the front fender are very light and near the tip of the fender. The ones on the side fairing are just on the edges. Notice that the frame and side case are not scratched or marred up.
There are no dents or scratches in the tank and the factory windscreen is very nice and clear.
This is really a great bike and a really good deal for somebody. I have it priced below book by several hundred dollars and have it up to spec in maintenance.
It also has a carbon fiber look Two Brothers slip on as well.

arcticcat07
01-28-2007, 09:18 AM
^^
^^