PDA

View Full Version : Quad Magaizine

ZSNOW
01-24-2007, 06:22 PM
quad magazine had a article on this thing...sounds like its gonna be kick *****$$!!!!!

troyleepred719
01-25-2007, 05:54 PM
just got two minths issues in the mail today... AWESOME MAG>>>>I LOVE IT>>any idea where they came from or whose mag it is...i like it, but i want to know where they come from

fastyz85
01-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Quad magazine is the same as transworld motocross magazine, the same company makes both of them.

ps. you probably only like it for the poster,i know thats one reason why I do.lmao

ZSNOW
01-25-2007, 06:55 PM
haha the poster was nice but ya know i think i will take my gf(my quad) to the next level....a up grade haha KFX FOR ME;)

harescrambles
01-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by troyleepred719
just got two minths issues in the mail today... AWESOME MAG>>>>I LOVE IT>>any idea where they came from or whose mag it is...i like it, but i want to know where they come from

Yea that's weird i just got two issues also, i thought it was a late Xmas present:D seem like a good magazine though

Fuzzracr
01-25-2007, 10:50 PM
just read it today...im excited to see what these bad boys look like all modded out

ZSNOW
01-26-2007, 06:49 AM
haha i can' wait either sounds like its got balls

gpd005
01-26-2007, 07:08 AM
i got two issues also, i got March's on Tuesday and Feb. on Wednesday? Very nice mag.! And the poster helps!

450ERRRRRR!
01-26-2007, 07:10 AM
They have some of the best pictures you will ever seen in print.
But I still look forward to Dirtwheels letters section.
The girls at home only let me put up the girlie side of the poster every other time, as you can see on my garage wall. I tried to tell them this is a MALE oriented grage but I was ruled down.

Pappy
01-26-2007, 07:13 AM
I recieved an issue yesterday and have no idea why. It may be because we subscribe to the parent companies bike magazine.

Pics were great, awesome interview with Ballance, but over all there wasnt much to it. I got the feeling it was a spin off of the bike rag with a few quad articles thrown in. Maybe they will expand in the future. I will get a subscription which says a lot:p

ZSNOW
01-26-2007, 07:23 AM
yah they are shorter then dirt wheels because they come out like every 4 weeks i think instead of six like dirt wheels...dirt wheels ussually has the better info but quad ussually has it first

QUADROOKIE
01-26-2007, 11:35 AM
LOL! I get DW, Quad, and ATVsport, and I haven't paid for any of them for over 2 years!!!:D

400exrider707
01-26-2007, 11:46 AM
Quad is a farily new mag and it is already my favorite. Dirtwheels is so overloaded with advertisements...I know they gotta make money too but god damn...and it seems very yamaha biased to me.

I like quad better for just the awesome pictures alone. They will get better, they are still new, but so far so good.

As far as tech articles go I've been reading a few bike magazines, they seem to have way more in depth tech stuff going on.

ZSNOW
01-26-2007, 11:46 AM
yah i have been paying for mines since christmas and haven't even got a issue yet! i had to buy both my mag's this month from the grocery store

Pappy
01-27-2007, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707

As far as tech articles go I've been reading a few bike magazines, they seem to have way more in depth tech stuff going on.

thats what I wanted to say, and if they do as well with the Quad magazine as they do with the bike mag, it will be killer

400exrider707
01-29-2007, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
thats what I wanted to say, and if they do as well with the Quad magazine as they do with the bike mag, it will be killer

Ever read any bike mags? Motocross action seems to have very interesting and very technical information articles, I am going to subscribe just for that, as a lot of the articles will apply to my atv applications as well.