View Full Version : I wanna go back to skool

Pappy
01-23-2007, 04:34 PM
My youngest rugrat Ryan comes home tonight, and asks me if he can go on the next class field trip. I ask him where it is, he says so resturant:confused:

A little bit ago my wife asks me if I had seen the permision slip for his field trip, I replied no. She then informs me they are going to Outback, and its all FREE:eek2: Sooooo....I am all over his backpack looking for the chaparone sign up thing when she tells me there wont be any, just students and teachers:mad:

I dont ever recall going anyplace like Outback for a dang field trip!

Ruby Soho
01-23-2007, 04:37 PM
haha, neither did i! that would be cool

MO-EX-RIDER
01-23-2007, 04:39 PM
mmmmmmm.....alice springs chicken and loaded chees fries w/ their famous "ranch dressing":D

blasterandy
01-23-2007, 04:46 PM
Haha that outbacks gonna be he11 that night. Abunch a rugrats runin around rasin cain. :D I wann go i love kids even the ones that stare over the seat at ya while ur trying to eat.

wvspeedfreak
01-23-2007, 04:50 PM
Back when I was a kid we had to walk to wherever we were going on our field trip......uphill both ways usually.We were lucky if we got to stop long enough to eat some twigs or berries along the way :ermm:

Pappy
01-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Back when I was a kid we had to walk to wherever we were going on our field trip......uphill both ways usually.We were lucky if we got to stop long enough to eat some twigs or berries along the way :ermm:

after being to your town, i somehow find that believable:blah:

wvspeedfreak
01-23-2007, 04:58 PM
I wouldn't lie to ya ;)

nowukno
01-23-2007, 05:34 PM
I remember in 4th grade we went on a 2 day field trip to williamsburg , jamestown , natural bridge and virginia beach. Definitely the best one i ever went on.

Aceman
01-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Hmmm.....besides a good dinner Outback always seems to have good looking servers too!:o

Quad18star
01-23-2007, 05:50 PM
Field trips ... we used to go to the same Science Center twice a year ... from kindergarden to grade 8 . :ermm:

Oh we also did the annual trip to the fire hall .... just picture a 40x40 garage with 2 fire trucks ... that's our town's fire hall. Again that was another kindergarden to grade 8 excursion ... it got real old after grade 3 !!!!:macho

coolguy8769
01-23-2007, 05:50 PM
haha in 5th grade we went there for a free lunch!!

by far the BEST field trip ever!!! great food and the took us on a tour of the kitchen

YFZRB
01-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak

:p LMAO!

Quad18star
01-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by coolguy8769
haha in 5th grade we went there for a free lunch!!

by far the BEST field trip ever!!! great food and the took us on a tour of the kitchen

Hrmmm ... for some reason I wouldn't want to eat at a restaurant after a bunch of 5th grade kids went running though the kitchen .... touching everything , coughing on everything , picking their noses . :ermm:

blasterandy
01-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Haha, that reminds me of a field trip my babysitter and me went on when i was in the 3rd grade. Note this wasn't at school but there was about 3 other kids.Most babysitters take the kids to the zoo but no we went to Hops the place where they brew beer and she had them take us on a tour on how they brew, she was 22 at the time and we were between the ages of 7-9 my buddy Jay whos parents don't belive in drinking alcohol period, got really pissed and wouldn't let her babysit him anymore soon after my parents retracted me. :D :cool: I learned the chemical process of making beer before i could even spell chemical.(barely can now)

fast250r
01-23-2007, 06:07 PM
In High school we went on a week long trip to the French rivera. We were there for the Canes movie festivle. We also went on a trip to Venice, Rome, and Pisa. The senior class always went on a trip to Africa. Too bad I left there my junior year and went back to Alaska to graduate.

The outback steak house would have been cool also. The waitresses are all hot.

AbnMP13
01-23-2007, 06:08 PM
Pappy really wanted to go to spend time with the teachers! :D

miller821
01-23-2007, 06:24 PM
Why not just tell him to get a 15oz steak and he better bring at least 10 oz of that home:p If not, tell him he'll be sleepin with the dogs:macho

Pappy
01-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by AbnMP13
Pappy really wanted to go to spend time with the teachers! :D

Only if she was the one bringing me my food and a drink:o

Mean250r
01-23-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by blasterandy
Haha that outbacks gonna be he11 that night. Abunch a rugrats runin around rasin cain. :D I wann go i love kids even the ones that stare over the seat at ya while ur trying to eat.
LMFAO!

I was there the other night and some lil soab was starin at me. I like kids but that annoys the hell out of me

01-23-2007, 07:59 PM

HAhaha

We were at the radar run ( sleders go n see who has the fastest sled) and one of my dads friends says well i better get rug rat home ( n hes just a little guy sittin there on the sled) hes like hell be getting cold he pissedhis self not to long ago, so he starts walking to the truck. n the lil guy jumps off the sled and starts follwing his dad, n hes walking like he has know knees, ahaha.. his dads like well he **** himself too. fuc* i hope the wife is home because he was just sitting on that *** 2 seconds ago.:blah:

WhiteYFZ
01-23-2007, 09:48 PM
well im in private scool (not my choice, but the public schools in staten island are really bad.. guns and all that ****) and we had no feild trips yet.. but im only a frosh. lol:blah:

Mean250r
01-24-2007, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
well im in private scool (not my choice, but the public schools in staten island are really bad.. guns and all that ****) and we had no feild trips yet.. but im only a frosh. lol:blah:

freshman!!! haha :D :devil:

spincr4hire
01-24-2007, 09:38 AM
Cheesefries and a Fosters big bloke!

01-24-2007, 09:52 AM
That's weird.....

I just drove by Outback, and there were two schoolbuses parked outside.....

Our tax dollars at work.

YFZRB
01-24-2007, 10:11 AM
Pappy- Do you have any more earwax beer to get rid of?

Take some along to the outback and when you get your good beer, swap it with the earwax beer and say to the waitress- "Excuse me, I asked for a fosters not this" and bam - at least one traded for something you can actually drink. I don't know how many times you can get away with it but- maybe you'll get lucky and have a polish waitress. Oh and a pile of empties under the table.

Pappy
01-24-2007, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by garandman

Our tax dollars at work.

The expense is on Outback and the bus ride is paid for by the PTA which is funded by parents, where does the tax part relate to this:confused:

01-24-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
The expense is on Outback and the bus ride is paid for by the PTA which is funded by parents, where does the tax part relate to this:confused:

I don't know anything about your situation.

I was talking about South Carolina.

The gov't doesn't do ANYTHING that taxpayers don't pay for.

Pappy
01-24-2007, 10:42 AM
amen to that...lol

dunnonuttin
01-24-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Aceman
Hmmm.....besides a good dinner Outback always seems to have good looking servers too!:o thats what you go to hooters for haha. the only field trip i ever remember goin on to any resteraunt is to the little ciesers pizza in k mart and all we got was cookies and juice:mad:

01-24-2007, 11:24 AM
amen to that...lol

Given my comment was "There ain't nuthin the gov't does that taxpayers don't pay for"....

....did you realize "Amen" means "so be it Lord." ???

PLEASE tell me you ain't saying "so be it Lord" to gov't spending.....

:eek2: :p :D

:cool::D

Pappy
01-24-2007, 11:32 AM
No it was posted in a non literal sense as in "Amen" bringing the point to closure with the Lords affirmation.

01-24-2007, 11:38 AM
No it was posted in a non literal sense as in "Amen" bringing the point to closure with the Lords affirmation.

OK, LOL.

Its one of my great flaws....I'm a very literal guy.... :D

fandl450r
01-24-2007, 11:44 AM
Speaking of outback, I just ate there yesterday, nothing like an 18 oz porterhouse and a fosters to end the day right. ;)

Pappy
01-24-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by fandl450r
Speaking of outback, I just ate there yesterday, nothing like an 18 oz porterhouse and a fosters to end the day right. ;)

thats right, your legal now..lol

ive eaten at outback twice:ermm:

01-24-2007, 12:16 PM

For my money, it ain't worth it.

That and last time we ate there, we took a piece of the steak home, and put it in the fridge.

Next day at lunch, it was pudding. We were able to push the tines of the fork thru it like pudding.

:eek:

dunnonuttin
01-24-2007, 12:19 PM
im eatin at outback sunday night for my little sisters b-day. usually i get to eat whatever i want but my gf is comin this time so i can go crazy with what i order:(

fandl450r
01-24-2007, 01:05 PM
thats right, your legal now..lol

Darn right! :D

orca0294
01-24-2007, 03:03 PM
We went on field trips out to eat for Spanish class in 8th grade .. haven't been on a field trip yet in high school and I'm a sophmore now.

blasterandy
01-24-2007, 03:16 PM
I highly doubt that our high school is ever gonna take us on a field trip. They profit off everything. No joke day of 2nd semester class changes i went to ask for a schedule they lady said it would be a 1.50$ I finally asked here if she would just write it down and she said no. Then they make us pay 5$ for id's and to print any more than 2 pages you pay 10c per. Then they asked us to pay for art fees again when the first semester classes ended up using majority of the suppilies. That got over turned by a bunch of parents getting pis*ed but ya get where im comin from.
And yea i live in the semi-rural part S.C. Basically what anyone not from here would probably call the boonies. The roads are masicared they end up having to replace car tires almost everyday from somone blowning out on a pot hole. But hey free tires. :devil:
Sry i had to vent. I hate S.C. government.
mark Sanford(sp) can suk my balls(immature streak) :D :rolleyes:

honda4life72
01-24-2007, 04:50 PM
I highly doubt that our high school is ever gonna take us on a field trip. They profit off everything. No joke day of 2nd semester class changes i went to ask for a schedule they lady said it would be a 1.50$ I finally asked here if she would just write it down and she said no. Then they make us pay 5$ for id's and to print any more than 2 pages you pay 10c per. Then they asked us to pay for art fees again when the first semester classes ended up using majority of the suppilies. That got over turned by a bunch of parents getting pis*ed but ya get where im comin from.
And yea i live in the semi-rural part S.C. Basically what anyone not from here would probably call the boonies. The roads are masicared they end up having to replace car tires almost everyday from somone blowning out on a pot hole. But hey free tires. :devil:
Sry i had to vent. I hate S.C. government.
mark Sanford(sp) can suk my balls(immature streak) :D :rolleyes:
same here in nc they make u buy our lockers

blasterandy
01-24-2007, 06:06 PM
They make us do that to but i dont buy one. Cause i don't need it i am a sophmore