PDA

View Full Version : trinity pipe?

garrettagr
01-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Hey i talked to some guys at trinity a while back about porting my 250r jug and resleaving it to a 295 or 300. Wondering what you guys think about this. I am going to call c leigh too to pick his brain maybe. And they tried to sell me this pipe for the 250R. Never seen one, wondering if any one has used or seen one.

juanki
01-23-2007, 03:15 PM
my friend sent his engine to trinity and they did a top end rebuild with the stage four system. the quad was a beast. they did a good job but it was close to 1500, he got also a carb, the pipe and silincer. they did asomething to the airflow something like a turbo.

garrettagr
01-23-2007, 09:44 PM
oh yeah. they told me something about 800 to resleave, new dome for my head, port and some other stuff. I want to send the whole thing off i could to get the bottom end run through as well. Let me konw what you guys think and who i should send it too. Also, what did they do to the airflow? Find out for me.

86 Quad R
01-24-2007, 07:08 AM
i ran a trinity IV once. for about a week. that thing was scary fast. was way more cylinder than i needed for my type of riding. when it hit the pipe velcrow was needed to keep you on the bike lmbo havent had any experience with their other stages of porting.