PDA

View Full Version : rage against the machine reunion!

roundsy
01-22-2007, 08:48 PM
okay so from what i've heard today, they are getting back together for one show on day three of the cochella valley music and arts fesival...

http://www.coachella.com/

i've also heard this is because audioslave is on hiedious (sp) right now due to chris cornell's solo tour

anyways i'm pumed now!...and might just have to make the big road trip down to LA from the great white north because this seems like it could be a once in a life time event!

fast250r
01-22-2007, 08:51 PM
I had tickets to go to there concert a few years ago. Two days before the concert was when the broke. Up. I was so pissed. We only got about half of out money back on the refund also. So we paid money for nothing.

But I still love the old Rage music.

rooster300ex
01-22-2007, 08:52 PM
rage against the machine is one of my alltime favorite bands.

ShiftFMX
01-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Thats Weird cause I was listening the my rage mix this morning on my way to work.

BULLS ON PARADE!

honduh440
01-22-2007, 09:33 PM
great band

01-22-2007, 10:40 PM
i got to see them 5 years ago in nashville tenn when i was like 14. first mosh pit ever and was definately the best

mxdad
01-23-2007, 03:20 AM
I saw them at a Festival in Washignton DC right before they broke up. It was them, Stone Temple Pilots, Godsmack, Third Eye Blind and about 20 other bands. It was freakin awesome!!!

HondaEXrider22
01-23-2007, 04:38 AM
I almost wet myselff when I saw the title. lol Maybe they will get back together? Does anyone know what Zack de la Rocha was doing this whole time? I know he has a website and forum and such.

Honda400exrox
01-23-2007, 07:20 PM
That would be sweet, rage is one of my favourite bands, but yeah im not going that far for a concert lol

TheFontMaster
01-23-2007, 09:06 PM
O man I got so pumped when I saw this thread. But I wish it was closer to me. If it was on the east coast somewhere, I would be there no questions asked.

HondaexRider22 - I haven't been keeping up on what Zack was doing, but the last I hear was that a solo album was in the works....that was about 2 years ago:o

All I know is, is that they better record and make a live CD of that concert.

400exrider707
01-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by HondaEXrider22
I almost wet myselff when I saw the title. lol Maybe they will get back together? Does anyone know what Zack de la Rocha was doing this whole time? I know he has a website and forum and such.

I dont think hes been doing a whole lot of anything... if you ask me he is seeing how good audioslave was and wants in on that....good though cause I love rage! I heard this too and got really excited, but then I saw for one show....lame! Hopefully they'll stay together.

ilpadrino113
01-24-2007, 12:42 PM
That would be awsome.

Not liek they would ever come even remotely close to the NY north country...

ya a live album would kick ***

juanki
01-24-2007, 12:53 PM
wow.. at coachella, taht is sick... been there twice before, its a great and amazing show, just imagine.. 2 days 12 hours per day on 4 stages. its unbelivebal (sp).
any body on the west coast, in all us, has to go at least once to that show.

WOWWWWWW, now its 3 days....

roundsy
01-24-2007, 01:30 PM
feel free to post your fave rage song as well!

i'm with shiftfmx - Bulls On Parade

700bRad
01-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Zack De La Rocha has been touring with The Mars Volta a little bit and showing up randomly at hispanic concerts in Mexico. He has a site www.ZDLR.net check it out, the rumors have been confirmned right there on the main page. This is amazing, I think im having a heart attack. I have every single RATM cd and dvd. My favorite album was there self titled one. Some of my favorite songs are The Ghost of Tom Joad- Live in Mexico City, Killing in the name, Born of a Broken Man, and of course Bulls on Parade. Drop the hits like De-La-O or get the F*** off the commode!