View Full Version : camera help

mike c s
01-22-2007, 07:13 PM
not sure if this is where i should post this but oh well...

i just bought a new kodak easyshare C875 digital zoom camera.
i can post pics on ebay but not on this sight.? i have had it since the end of december and ive gon through 4 sets of AA bataries. :ermm: I used the set that came with it and then i used energizer. any help would be greatly appreiciated. thanks, mike

fast250r
01-22-2007, 08:41 PM
Load you pics into the computer then put them in a photobucket account. You can load them there.

Architects
01-22-2007, 10:01 PM
get better batteries also. Lithium-ion will last 10 times as long

mike c s
01-23-2007, 04:10 PM
when i try to post on this site it says there too big of pics. will loading them into a photobucket resize them or something?

also ive never heard of those battaries, where do you get them?

wvspeedfreak
01-23-2007, 04:54 PM
You can also go to irfanview.com and download their program(it's free).It will let you open your pictures in the program and resize them.

blasterandy
01-23-2007, 05:10 PM
heck just use paint. take em and putem in that little dotted box outline thing and resizem. Or photoshop takem and go to image> resize.:D

mike c s
01-23-2007, 07:57 PM
ok thanks for the help, im downloading the sight now, hope it works lol, what batteries are the best though?

QuadJunkies
01-23-2007, 11:55 PM
I wont see this topic for several days because of being currently out of state but...
Are you shooting out where its cold?
Cold will suck the life right out of your batteries.
I went threw 6 rechargables this wk end shooting in cold weather.
Check to see if your camera will allow for rechargable ones. If so, buy a few sets, they come in VERY handy.
I bought 16 rechargeable AA batteries for my flash and 12 for my Camera and Camcorder and its still not enough!! :scary: :p
As for resizing, Irfanview works well.