PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel like there going to die?

firefighterjosh
01-21-2007, 10:22 PM
I woke up Saturday morning wanting to go to a rodeo saturday night and drink a few but I felt like Crap.

Sore throat, Fever, headache, stochmac cramps, Woke up in a cold sweat. Then I took some medicine felt better went and did a few aarons and ate 2 pieces of Pizza and it hit me.

Went home went to bed @ like 7pm (tried atleast) woke up at 3am just puking my guts out (dang pizza) took some nyquil, helped till 8am. Cold sweat again. Looked out the window and there is snow everywere. GRRRR I wanted to ride:grr: O well I need to get over this. now I am at work feeling liek I am going to die and can't leave.

Sorry for the long post I need to vent. anyone else sick?

sportraxkid
01-21-2007, 10:36 PM
I felt exactly like that about a week ago I didn't feel like doing anything.

honduh440
01-21-2007, 10:48 PM
get shiity drunk it will clean u out

Quad18star
01-21-2007, 10:49 PM
Don't you just love the Flu ?? :p

Drink lots of orange juice and eat a lot of food with garlic . The garlic will kill the flu and the OJ will help rebuild your immune system !!!

Take my advice .... I used to get the flu a couple times per year . Now , during the winter, I live off of Orange Juice and TicTacs ( cause I eat a lot of garlic :p )

firefighterjosh
01-21-2007, 10:55 PM
My medcines consist of

Theraflu
Equate Sore throat spray
Boiron oscillococcinum :confused: My mom says it is good for me
Gargiling with warm salt water.
Halls Bursts
Hall defense
janaric Throat chews
Nyquil when I get home from work.

The bad thig is I can only drink about 8 oz ( water bottle) of water an hour or I puke. I did however was able to eat 2 pieces of pizza today but they were very small and I feel like I am going to pay for it here in a little bit........:tired:

WhiteYFZ
01-21-2007, 11:12 PM
oh yea.. i was out of school for 1 week like 2 weeks ago.. throwin up and all that.. from sunday till like thursday, i ate some soup, pb sandwhich, and some jello.. thats it. i felt like ****tt.

firefighterjosh
01-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
oh yea.. i was out of school for 1 week like 2 weeks ago.. throwin up and all that.. from sunday till like thursday, i ate some soup, pb sandwhich, and some jello.. thats it. i felt like ****tt.

Great.....I am not looking foward to this:(

Villageidiott23
01-22-2007, 07:06 AM
one word--------- ZICAM i swear by it

rbgnwa45
01-22-2007, 07:15 AM
The worst thing to do is get drunk when you have a cold because you feel extra dissoriented :p Can't say I've ever felt sick from pizza, I've always felt better after :D x2 for the garlic/OJ, good combo, very healthy. Feel better soon.

JRP
01-22-2007, 09:58 AM
i had the flu about a month ago, it was horrible. I felt sick for about 4 days in a row, it sucked! Then i was healthy for maybe 2 days then i got a sinus infection for 2 weeks, haha, and im still stuffed up and coughing up shyt.:o :blah:

Pappy
01-22-2007, 10:08 AM
I geuss its been 2 years ago since I was placed in critical condition with flu liek symptoms, in July:eek2:

In any event, my immune system was almost obsolete as my body was so weakened it couldnt fight off anything. Liver and kidneys shut down etc. They got me back on my feet and now my immune system is working properly, and other then a day or so of not feeling well, I havent had the Flu in 2 years. I avoid gatherings where people are (inside of rooms, stores etc) and I avoid anyone with a cold that I can. Not sure if its working but it cant hurt:p

I will take the flu anyday over what almsot killed me, but I do feel bad for anyone who has it. Fluids and fruit....eat eat eat

firefighterjosh
01-22-2007, 06:38 PM
I have been downing the fluid (best I can) BUt I keep throwing everything up. I am however feeling better now. I ate some chicken noodle soup, drank some water, my headache went away, my ear ache is feeling better but my dang throat still feels like raw

pappy glad you got better:D

woodsracer144
01-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
I woke up Saturday morning wanting to go to a rodeo saturday night and drink a few but I felt like Crap.

Sore throat, Fever, headache, stochmac cramps, Woke up in a cold sweat. Then I took some medicine felt better went and did a few aarons and ate 2 pieces of Pizza and it hit me.

Went home went to bed @ like 7pm (tried atleast) woke up at 3am just puking my guts out (dang pizza) took some nyquil, helped till 8am. Cold sweat again. Looked out the window and there is snow everywere. GRRRR I wanted to ride:grr: O well I need to get over this. now I am at work feeling liek I am going to die and can't leave.

Sorry for the long post I need to vent. anyone else sick?

dude i had it hi me one nite after a long day of ridein and i was freekin out over it and now i have lost a few close friends im not afaid of it, i know where they are an i know where im gonna go,
you'll fell better in a few days!
oh and when you sewat cold for me i have to lay a huge turd!

Robin Hood
01-22-2007, 07:21 PM
Felt like that all week so far. Starting last monday, I've been getting cramps, i can't breathe right, my throat is all beat up and red, and I can't eat anything without getting the ****s.

Sucks cause my parents wont take me to the doctors or let me stay home from school unless I have a 101 fever. I'm just **** outta luck i guess.

Fell better man, I know how much it sucks to make plans and have them ruined out of the blue by some stupid sickness.

wvspeedfreak
01-22-2007, 07:36 PM
I have a cold and can hardly talk.My wife seems to be enjoying the can't talk part :ermm: