PDA

View Full Version : DG steel nerfs and factory heelguards for predator

PolarisRider06
01-21-2007, 09:53 PM
well i have a set of DG steel Nerf bars that are gray with black webbing and all of the hardware, they are scratched up and could use a sanding and painting but they arent bent or dented other than a couple of the mounting tabs for the webbing are kinda bent up (if you've seen how the tabs are made you'll know why) but they will bend back/straighten out verry easily (i've straightened them before) they cost about $125 new if i remember right and i'll let them go for $50 OBO buyer pays shipping

also i have the stock heelguards (plastic pieces and the metal brackets) only ond small crack in one of the plastic pieces and the brackets are perfectly straight, the bottoms of the brackets are a little scuffed up but nothing to bad. a very light coating of black paint on the bottom of the brackets and they will look like new again. i just took them off of my preddy tonight and they came off flawlessly, no tweaking or twisting them to try and get them off or to get screws to come out. they will come with all of the bolts needed for mounting. by partsland.com it would cost you about $130 per side to replace them ($115 for the metal bracket, $15 for the plastic, quite rediculous i think) I'll let mine go for $75 OBO for the pair of them. (not sure what they have sold for in the past someone let me know if you have an idea)

there you go... MAKE SOME OFFERS... someone has to have some use for this stuff....

both came off of my 2005 LE Predator that i bought in august of 05 they maybe have 50 hours of total use on them. I'm Located in Northern Minnesota, PM me or leave a message with offers ect... or e-mail me at theis_53@hotmail.com (probably a good idea even if you PM me)

PolarisRider06
01-21-2007, 09:55 PM
I'll get pics up as soon as possible (hopefully tomorrow night)