PDA

View Full Version : **Complete MX/TT Race Ready 300ex**

Cody_300ex
01-21-2007, 09:46 PM
NO LOWBALL OFFERS!!!

Motor W/ Carb & Electronics – The motor was rebuilt last summer at the beginning of June. The head was redone by Tom Clarson himself, The head was completely redone, He put in 2.5mm OS intake valves, Full race porting and polishing, new exhaust valves, new valve guides, & new valve seals. It cost me about 700 bucks in the end, just for the head. The jug & sleeve where milled down .020 to bump up the compression a bit. A Wiesco .080 was 11:5:1 piston installed, a Web Stage 3 (.335 Lift) cam, Kibblewhite H/d valve springs, and Webcam Hardened rockers. The motor has 2 TT races and about 25-30 riding hours AT the most! The motor comes with a stock carb with the choke removed and jetted just right for the motor. It also comes with the whole wiring harness that includes a Ricks hot-shot CDI. This motor Runs EXTREMELY well for a 300ex motor pulls the front wheels off the ground in 2nd and 3rd with 15/33 gearing. Still has great compression. I really hate to get rid of it but it’s just time for me to move up. Will get video of the Motor running today. $1,150 + shipping firm. Here is a video for now, I will get another one soon, of it going threw gears and all that good stuff. http://media.putfile.com/Quad-75

Polished 05’ Yfz Stock Shocks – Very good condition, good compression, paint on the springs is still in pretty good condition – 225 shipped

GDH Racing +3.5 Longtravel A-arms – Powder coated bright Red, Accept 400ex length shocks. The PC is in average shape. Very strong and rare a-arms. In my opinion and from my experience when these a-arms are mated with the right shocks it can’t be beaten, it’s the best front end on the market for the 300ex. – 415 shipped firm

Frame- Pretty good frame, no cracks or breaks. Needs a good PC job. No title but I do have the bill of sale. I Will Rubber coat it for and extra 35 bucks. 225 + shipping obo

Stock Swing arm – Good Structural shape, no cracks or breaks, no stripped bolt holes. Just needs some PC or Rubber coat. Will rubber coat it for an extra 10 bucks. 75 shipped obo

Axis Rear Shock - Single rate, compression adj. Valved for a 150lb MX rider. Great shape, never actually rode MX with it. Has good compression long enough rezzie line to reach the front of the bike. Like new. 265 shipped obo

Stock rear shock – Good shape, not blown. 55 shipped.

HMF Slip-on w/ a WB S-bend head pipe - The HMF can has been Polished to a mirror finsh. Comes with the spark arrestor. 390 + shipping OBO

UFO Rear Plastic w/ brace - ok shape, has a few white spots, and quite a few scratches. No cracks or breaks tho. Red. 120 + shipping

Stock steering Stem - Striaght, good shape, Fresh paint. 65 shipped

Dg Front Bumper - Pretty rough, slightly bent, is polished tho. 40 shipped

Stock Axle - Straight, no bends or cracks, no rust. 85 shipped

White 250r race cut front Fenders w/ red hood - Hood is in great shape but the Fenders are about shot. Good structual Shape but just rough looking, would look fine with a little bit of sanding. Will include the adapters to put on a 300ex. 65 + shipping

Red Maier 300ex Race cut fenders w/ extensions - Faded a little bit but no major scratches and no breaks, cracks, or stress marks. 75 + shipped

I will add more parts later