PDA

View Full Version : dam them socal laws!!!!!!

yfz stealer
01-21-2007, 08:17 PM
well today some friends and i where hoping to have a fun day of riding, well we drove about 1 hour and a half to our riding spot and right away got kicked out no biggi we went to a other spot and same thing right away got kicked out without even untieing the quads so piss my question is how can we fight these laws and can i do somethink about it?
BY THE WAY can you guys tell about any bad *** riding spots around socal (no glamis,gorman) some place much closer?

mephyst
01-21-2007, 08:47 PM
where were you going?? I'm guessing you went somewhere out near Elsinore or even a lot of Beaumont is closed down now... I live here in Orange County and if I want to desert ride one of the closest places is Dale Evans Rd off the 15 towards Vegas, and then Wild Wash is after that. Or you can go to Stoddard wells off to the right side of the fwy. (these are only about an hour and 15mins.) If you want to go a little further you can go out to the dry lake beds just past Lucerne Valley.

Stevie-D
01-22-2007, 03:53 AM
as has been determined in a previous thread... California sucks monkey balls. not to hijack your thread, but can anyone shed some light as to why certain vehicles can only be used certain times of the year??