PDA

View Full Version : Somebody stole my helmet! Wtf..!

700bRad
01-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Well I went to attica with a group of friends and forgot my helmet in one of my buddies trucks. Well he said he put the helmet in my other buddy Chad's shop. So I call Chad and he says he has no idea where its at, I call Chad's mom and she goes out and looks and cant find it. I call Chad's little brother (who is known to be a freaking thief) and he hasnt seen it. WTF somebody isnt telling the truth here. They all act like best bud's with me but why would they steal from me! Im so freaking pissed. Sure I can get a new helmet, thats no problem at all. Im just really pissed off that one of my friends would steal from me. Ive confronted them all sternly, so what else is there to do? Sure I could go down the line beating each one of there asses one by one to make sure the culprit is persecuted, but that wouldnt be fair to the other 2 innocent ones...Wow...

CRich[814]
01-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by 700bRad
I could go down the line beating each one of there asses one by one to make sure the culprit is persecuted.

seems like you already said what you need to do.

trx400EXtreme
01-21-2007, 12:36 PM
dude that sucks. good luck finding it.

suzukigirl
01-21-2007, 12:39 PM
why would anyone steal a helmet?...good luck finding it

700bRad
01-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Well I know Chad's little brother is a thief because he used to steal things and pawn them off. Im super duper pissed right now...

sammy5x
01-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Dude that sucks. I had my helmet stolen when I was at a self serve car wash a few years ago. I had it hanging on the mat hooks on the wall while I was spraying of the bike. Some guy starts talking to me asking about my bike and after a few minutes, leaves. I did not think anything about it until I saw him drive away in a truck out of the corner of my eye with another person in the passenger seat. Then I noticed my helmet was not there on the hook and after looking for it, it hit me that the one guy distracted me while the other swiped the helmet! That was my practice helmet that was all nasty and worn out. If it helps someone that would not normally wear one, then I guess since there was nothing I could do about then I have to look on the bright side. Oh well.

By the way, If you have a good idea who took it then go have a "man's" conversation with him.

harescrambles
01-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Of course You are responsible for what you do but when some Else moved the helmet (like said) then they put themselves as the responsible party. so i would think whoever moved the helmet where you left it needs to get it back or pay to replace it.

450rJam
01-21-2007, 01:26 PM
you may try to local pawn shop or where ever mr. crap head sales his stolen goods..............they usually require id to pawn.

just an idea.

or maybe take the guy who said he put it in the shop and make him show you exactly where he put it.............

then post a sign where it was stolen from saying something like,
"who ever stole my helmet will need to get a prescription for............(look up some disease on the net) then maybe a little
haha your paying for it one way or another ?

use your head, you may not get the helmet back but you may be able to extract a little vengance one way or another.