PDA

View Full Version : Mo. Pee Wee's

shep
01-21-2007, 12:13 PM
:bandit: who can tell me how many youth races there are going to be this year? and where they are going to be!! Please!!

tprender
01-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Go to the series website an look at the schedule. If a promoter is doing peewee's it will be listed there.

DJJ450r
01-21-2007, 06:43 PM
Movin down a class huh jamie?:blah:

shep
01-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by tprender
Go to the series website an look at the schedule. If a promoter is doing peewee's it will be listed there. :bandit: Tom ,Ive already been there and done that ,there is no youth info I can find!!!

Johnny & Monica
01-21-2007, 08:15 PM
So since the Pee Wee classes dont keep points , Whats the chances of my 11 year old Chanceman runnin the c-class with his sister for points on a 300ex or 400ex ? Wont be fair for Me an Taylor running points An Chance sitting out because they aint a Pee Wee race or points for one ?

Shep nice to see you can still type :D Hows the sexy ol`lady an kids :)

geogeorge
01-22-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
So since the Pee Wee classes dont keep points , Whats the chances of my 11 year old Chanceman runnin the c-class with his sister for points on a 300ex or 400ex ? Wont be fair for Me an Taylor running points An Chance sitting out because they aint a Pee Wee race or points for one ?

I thought you said he was 16. hint hint.

If they don't ask don't tell let him run.

geogeorge
01-22-2007, 11:39 AM

geogeorge
01-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Shep there are 10 pee wee races this year for the ATV's.

They are

March 10th.
March 31st.
Apr. 21st.
May 5th.
Jun.16th.
Jun 23rd.
July 7th.
July 28th.
Sept 8th.
Oct. 13th.

Hope this helps out.

DJJ450r
01-22-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge

If they don't ask don't tell let him run. Yeah this is my 3rd year being 16:devil: I'll have to move on to 17 next year tho:(

shep
01-22-2007, 03:49 PM
:bandit: yes Geoff that helps ,thank you!!!and yes Johny I still know how to type ,Momma and kids are great ,hope all your clan is good aswell,I may be given you a call to talkabout them little bikes a bit!!!

tprender
01-22-2007, 03:52 PM
I though that it was listed on the website like last year. I guess that he forgot to put it on the schedule. In MHSC there is no age limit for riding an atv. Just the races that are ama/atva have the 16 rule.

geogeorge
01-22-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
Yeah this is my 3rd year being 16:devil: I'll have to move on to 17 next year tho:(

Were talking age devon not IQ scores. :eek2: :devil:

How do you like the ITP tires. Nice thing Larry did getting you a full set front and rear.

DJJ450r
01-22-2007, 04:54 PM
Were talking age devon not IQ scores. :eek2: :devil:

How do you like the ITP tires. Nice thing Larry did getting you a full set front and rear. they're pretty sweet and yeah it was a real nice thing he did THANKS LARRY:D , how fast do the GNCC rears wear?

Johnny & Monica
01-22-2007, 07:16 PM
Thanks Geoff an Tom see you guys in Feb for the 1st race , Give me a call Jamie always nice BSing with you , An you never answer when I call you :grr:

burrows
01-22-2007, 08:39 PM

When did they start an age limit. As long as we have run the Mo. series there has never been an age limit. My kids have run since they were 13. Never has been anything in writing saying they can't...mommab

geogeorge
01-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by burrows
When did they start an age limit. As long as we have run the Mo. series there has never been an age limit. My kids have run since they were 13. Never has been anything in writing saying they can't...mommab

Its just at the AMA or ATVA races that there is a age limit to racing. Other then that I was just giving Johnny truble.

How you been Momma? You ready for winter to end and racing to start?

burrows
01-22-2007, 09:06 PM
Its just at the AMA or ATVA races that there is a age limit to racing. Other then that I was just giving Johnny truble.

How you been Momma? You ready for winter to end and racing to start?

It is so weird cause we have to have an ATVA card to race Iowa but still Bradley races the Jr Class 13-15. But I guess if the class was offered in Missouri at the ama-atva races then he could also race but won't touch that one. lol.:devil: We been doing ok here. Yes I am ready to race. Seems like it has been forever..Aaron likes the snow cause he does alot of coyote hunting. But just glad we didn't get all that ice and lose our power. I am not cut out to be an amish woman.

shep
01-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Thanks Geoff an Tom see you guys in Feb for the 1st race , Give me a call Jamie always nice BSing with you , An you never answer when I call you :grr: calling my house on a weekend you will olmost never catch me at home,you have to get a hold of me through the week,olebuddy ,I dont snob anyone on purpose,except maybe Geoff!!:bandit: :confused: :eek: :D