PDA

View Full Version : MX 450R For Sale

RedRipinRocket
01-21-2007, 07:08 AM
Here is shot #2

I have here up for sale an '05 TRX 450R with over 4,000 invested to make it MX race ready. All the listed mods are below, all of which other than the pipe have 17 hours total. I may have left out a few im not sure. Included with the bike is all the stock parts.

Mods:
SMC +3 arms
Motowoz LT fronts comp and rebound adjustKenda Klaw Mx all around
Douglas black grand prix and black bajas
AC Propegs
Curtis Sparks Exhaust and Air Filter
G-Force +4 axle
Burgard +1 stem w/ oversize clamp
Pro Taper contour bars
Motion Pro perch w/ hotstart
Pro Design kill switch
Honda factory plastics and graphics
Maier Flat race hood
IMS Intimidator Front bumper
ASR +3 brakelines
D.I.D. Chain
Stock grips
Powermadd Handgaurds
all stock parts too...

Here is a link to the pics... http://community.webshots.com/album/553713569hOxGaa

The tread on the tires is 85 percent in the rear and near perfect in the front.
The plastics still shine but there are minor scracthes.
No engine mods other than pipe, jetting, and airfilter lid removal with new filter.
The suspension is amazing as pudamac can attest too. My confidence with whoops and jumps sky rocketed and the faster you go the better it feels. It is so stable you will never have to worry about high siding.

This bike can compete with any, it simply boils down to can the rider take it to the full potential.

This bike has never been wrecked or competitively raced. As you may have heard or read, I was experiencing some trouble with it for the good part of the year and after countless hours in the shop we couldnt figure out what was up. Going over the bike and with some help from GBCAP, we found that the wire on top of the stator had come loose, which turned out to make a world of difference and i'm happy to say the bike RUNS LIKE NEW with no problems at all.

Also, I am willing to drive upto 150 miles. My area code is 21797.

Price is $7,299. This is a great deal for a highly modded and very well maintained bike.

Thanks for looking
Kevin