PDA

View Full Version : Burgard Is SLOOOWWW!!!

smokerider29483
01-20-2007, 11:41 PM
You know I hate to do this, but they/he is/are slower than hell. I ordered my A Arms and Swing Arm way before christmas, and here it is getting close to Feburary. I called him last week and he said "you should have it by the end of the week" Then I called him back at the beginning of this week and he said the same thing, then I asked for a tracking number, and he was like I'm in the machine shop I'll call you back with it. 2 days go by no call so I call him back, same story. What a joke. I spend $1,170.00 with this dude and this is what I get. Then he calls me yesterday and says ups shipped it back to him and asked me what my zip code was, I told him and of course he said, oh thats the problem I have the wrong zip, Well MY *** he repeated the whole address back to me on the phone when I ordered the ****. Well at least he did call me. I'm usually a patient person and give the benefit of the doubt. You know his stuff looks bad ***, and whenever I get it I hope it fits and works as good as it looks.

I hope if you guys order from him you get better service than me.

Thanks for letting me vent

LTandRaptorider
01-21-2007, 07:08 PM
I ordered a-arms from them a little over 3 years ago. Mine too took a long time. When I finally got them and put them on, found out the threads on one tie rod was screwed up. At that point, I just ordered ASR tie rods and was done with it. Haven't had any probs with the a-arms though.

smokerider29483
01-25-2007, 08:18 AM
I still have not received my stuff from Burgard. If he shipped it when he said he did then it should be here by now. I am starting to get really pissed off. The ****er won't answer his phone nor his ****ing emails. I will make a trip to PA for 1200.00 I assure you.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE ****S, IF YOU DO YOU'VE JUST MADE A HUGE MISTAKE. I WILL POST THIS **** ON EVERY ****ING FORUM ON THE NET!!!!!!!

Quadfather
01-27-2007, 09:23 PM
I hate jerkoffs that pull that crap. Once they get your cash, they could give a rats ***.

If you paid with a credit card, call them, and have them do a charge back. Nobody should be treated like that after spending that kind of coin.

312R1
01-31-2007, 06:17 AM
I bought some A-arm bushings from them...It took two weeks to get here and there only an hour and a half away..:mad:

I will never buy from them again.

400eXr1d3rZ
02-18-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by 312R1
I bought some A-arm bushings from them...It took two weeks to get here and there only an hour and a half away..:mad:

I will never buy from them again.

You should have drove to them.

Krazy KFX
02-18-2007, 04:37 PM
IF You guys were to do a search on Burgard you would find numerous complaints on how slow they are. I never had an issue,but i guess a lot of you had. I even called them for help and I thought they were very helpful, then again this was 3 years ago. Maybe they have just gotten to big and do not want to hire more people to keep up with the demand...

02-21-2007, 07:19 AM
one thing i can say is that the parts are made to order. burgard is a lot smaller than say lonestar or laeger who have the parts made by the hundreds and then sit on the shelf. so when you order they just walk back and throw it in the mail. burgard gets an order then makes the part. no way am i excusing the "slowness" just trying to explain some of it....

...also i've heard from reliable sources(mike @ hre.com) that the owner of burgard has a weird attraction to lactating farm animals!!!:D....call him(burgard) back and say you can get him pics of sheep "dripping"....i bet you that gets you your parts next day air!!!:devil: :devil: :devil:

sorry for your trouble, and hope you get it straightened out quickly, as the parts are usually top notch...:D

Israeli 300EX
02-23-2007, 01:17 PM
I got mine two months after purchase on E-Bay.

Used in good condition (looks like new)
The A-Arms looks realy nice and new!

I had to email and call them a loot of times till they shipped the item to me.
they dont like to answer the phone and they dont replay for emails at all and they didnt shipped the items until I put the purchase on dispute items on e-bay.
from that day it's took they two day to replay my e-mail with a track number of USPS.

All set cost me just 150$ so it was nice deal but I'm sure I'll not buy again from him.
just because of the service.

Boaz
Israel

440challenger
02-26-2007, 07:41 AM
Man i just read this. i bought a set of arms over a week ago, they dont answer my emails and have said anything. what a crock of *** im only the next state over too.

gojk
03-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Talk to pappy. If I remember correctly he talks to him alot and should be able to find out what is going on with your stuff. He gave me an update on my stuff when I ordered it.

Lonestar_R
03-09-2007, 04:44 PM
you know I bought a set of "used" a-arms off of ebay from them on christmas eve. and I had them at my door the next friday. these arms were like new. it looks like they even put new balljoints in them. I can only say I have never had problem with them.