PDA

View Full Version : Rear Independent Suspension?

GlamisPredator
01-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Hey, I not trying to pass judgemen on a quad I haven't tried but I'm just not too excited about the rear independent suspension on the Outlaw. But I'm mostly a Sand Guy, so swing arms are the most preferrable. Feel free to post your opinions.

calds650
01-21-2007, 05:34 AM
If you are in too sand dragging and hill racing the Predator is better if you want too ride all day in the dunes the Outlaw is better

johneboy__21
01-21-2007, 10:15 AM
You've got it all wrong. Independant rear suspension on a sport quad will set the standard for acceleration. I don't know a lot about sand dragging but that seems pretty important The 525 will clean up in the dunes against a lot of swingarm quads.

calds650
01-22-2007, 07:58 AM
johneboy__21 Predator VS Outlaw in drag racing the Predator wins it is lighter. In riding in the dunes the Outlaw wins smother ride. The 525 different animal

johneboy__21
01-22-2007, 02:02 PM
I don't agree. The predator can beat an outlaw 500? Not to mention it has a different tranny which gives better hookup through the gears (they changed it due to the second and third gear everybody knows about on the predator) on any terrain, the pro irs rearend undoubtably gives you way better take off speed.It may be heavier but it is just a better, more updated quad than the predator.
05' scrambler 500
hpd clutch and pipe
air box mod
razr two's all around
pro taper's

outlaw 525 hopefuly delivered soon