PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding Riding Areas across the Country

hardkoratvmxr
01-20-2007, 12:45 PM
Allright we are going on a trip to phoenix arizona to visit MMI during spring break and my mom wants us to take the fourwheelers and ride down there while we are there. (really cool). now she asked me to look for places to ride on the way there as an alternative for things to do. Now I need help finding places to ride in these cities.

Memphis, TN

Little Rock, AR

Oklahoma City, OK

Amarillo, TX

Albuquerque, NM

Flagstaff, AZ

Phoenix, AZ

Now these can be riding parks, tracks, dunes or whatever. Tracks wouldnt be the best since we will have 2 familys and only 2 of us race so family parks or dunes would be better. Thanks for your help

TRX_450
01-20-2007, 01:17 PM
i know some places here in kansas but if ur gonna be oklahoma u mite as well hit waynoka

hardkoratvmxr
01-20-2007, 01:24 PM
what is waynoka? if there are websites for these places that would help alot.

honduh440
01-20-2007, 01:59 PM
www.waynoka.com its about 3-4 hours directly west of oklahoma city 7 bux a bike deffinatly an awsome place to ride for a familys all the way to racers. its like 2500 acres of dunes open all year.

hardkoratvmxr
01-20-2007, 07:37 PM
i think that is a little out of our way. we are looking at mainly anything within an hour of those cities.

hardkoratvmxr
01-20-2007, 07:38 PM
is there a website that lists all the ohv parks state by state?

quadwanter
01-20-2007, 10:42 PM
I duno how far it is out of your way but its in missouri so it kinda on the way? St. Joe state park, its about an hour south of st. louis (my guess is you would go through stl on your trip). If you want more info on where it is ask.

hardkoratvmxr
01-21-2007, 10:57 AM
well waynoka is in the plans now. st joe park is a little out of the way. we plan on taking highway 57 to highway 40 so anything along there would be great. is there a website that shows where all the parks are?

hardkoratvmxr
01-21-2007, 05:04 PM
no body knows of any riding parks?

quadman440ex
01-21-2007, 06:01 PM
I just got back from a trip to Arizona (went to Supercross in Phoenix last week). We went riding at a place in between Phoenix and Tucson on Interstate 10 right next to Pinal Air Park. It was a fun place to ride, it has to be a few thousand acres. All kinds of terrain. Check it out!

Scott-300ex
01-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Hey bud, I just went threw Evansville Indiana yesterday on my way to Michigan and Ohio border. I woulda stopped to see you if I new you lived there.

If you go to St. Joe, let me know, I'll go ride with you.

And LBL, Land Between the Lakes is in Kentucky, not sure were but google it, and its a dope place. If your goin to TN might as well stop in KY.

hardkoratvmxr
01-22-2007, 06:30 PM
yea i know of lbl been there many times but i dont plan on stopping there. st joe is to out of the way so we wont be going there. and yea there is a couple of us that live in evansville shoulda let me know. hey quadman do you know what the name of the park was?