PDA

View Full Version : 2006 450r Xc Race Ready $4500!!

DanW
01-19-2007, 02:38 PM
This is a 450ER that I won the Iowa Harescramble series +30 championship on in 2006, and I finished 2nd in the District 23 A class.

I am selling it because I miss riding a 2 stroke, so I'm going back to a 250R.

The motor has just been rebuilt by the Honda dealer that sponsors me (0 hours on piston), and I've also taken it right down to the bare frame to check for cracks, bad bearings, etc.. Everything is in good shape and this thing is ready to race.

It has Hiper beadlock rims, Powermadd handguards with wrap around, Clarke oversize gas tank, new Kenda Knarly XC rear tires, near new Maxxis I-Razr front tires, Renthal handlebars, reinforced tie rods, STOCK SHOCKS REBUILT BY GT THUNDER that are fresh from GT Thunder (0 hours on rebuild), Magnum twin row axle bearing carrier, Steel braided brake lines, new gripper seat cover that I haven't even installed yet, Maier hood, HRC kit, Holz case saver, IMS oversize footpegs, Uni filter.

This machine is a turn key XC racer that I've proven can win. It will run with anything out there if you can. $4500 firm.

This price is good until Monday night. If nobody wants it by then, I will take the good parts off of it and return it to stock.

The GT Thunder sprocket guard is NOT included.

DanW
01-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Changed my mind on the rims and tires - this quad will come with decent stock rims and tires and the price will be $4300.

DanW
01-21-2007, 01:04 PM
bump

ryanvan
01-21-2007, 01:07 PM
does it run good

clintalan
01-21-2007, 03:40 PM
where you at in mn, very interested, have any more pics? email me at clinto_21@hotmail.com and we can talk

DanW
01-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by clintalan
where you at in mn, very interested, have any more pics? email me at clinto_21@hotmail.com and we can talk

Sorry, but the 450R has been sold. I will let you know if the deal falls through.

I'm about 10 miles away from ST Cloud.