PDA

View Full Version : 87' MX 265r

300excrazy98
01-19-2007, 12:52 PM
Hey guys i am looking to trade my 250r for something else. I really want a 4 stroke, would really really want to trade for a 450 or some sort, 450r yfz etc or another quad and a dirtbike...

Any way,

Its a 1987 295r

Its got...

PEP triple rate front shocks
Pep Neopream shock covers
Maier Plastics (black) race cut front + back
Nacs Graphics
Nacs Seat cover
Renthal CR HIGH bend bars
Pro Design Kill switch (tether)
Motion Pro Billet twist throttle
Renthal Full diamond grips
LSR steel braided front brake lines (black)
LRD Ignition
Brand new OEM coil + cap
Bills header (painted high temp flat black)
LRD silencer
LAEGER +1.25 Swingarm
Armadillo .25in thick swingarm skid plate
LSR adjustable axle +2+4
LSR billet tapered carrier
AC bumper
aluminium exhaust flange (oring style)
aluminium Air scoops
Baldwin case saver
Nacs parking brake block off
Nacs snorkel block off
AC Pro Pegs
MSR Quick Adjust lever
Nylon / Delrin swingarm Bearings
Brand new TAPERED axle bearings, (0 hours)
Nacs aluminium brake stay
Polished and sanded 450r shifter
TRX Throttle cover

ENGINE-

Bored 0.030 over by Duncan
Cases bored for a 340 by duncan
MX port and polish by duncan
Cometic Gaskets
Keihin 38mm Airstyker carb
K&N filter with outerwear
Boysen Rad valve
New reeds (Boysen PRO SERIES)
Pro-X piston
Hot rods Crank
YUKON HD GEARS
Hinson clutch basket (no grooves)

all bearings, seals and gaskets are brand new, quad was disassembled, then reassembled by duncan with all parts in engine!!!

Tires-

9 in. HIPERS with RAZR 2s on back
Douglas red labels with fast trekkers up front

I know i am forgetting things...

The frame however does have some welds on it, re-enforcing welds, and others. The quad does come with an extra set of maier plastics and a seat with a Lost Rebel seat cover. A set of bottom end cases, and couple gears and extra clutch basket. I have oils to go with it and spark plugs. Bel-Ray Gear Saver was always ran thro it and Amsoil dominator premix at 32:1 was used. Twist throttle included also.

IF you have any ?s please post here or email me at bxkid53@aol.com and i will try to get back to you asap!

This quad is located in MONTVILLE, NJ 07045

Thank you for looking! I will try to get pics up ASAP!!!

Here is teh quad with different wheels and tires. Now has the orange hipers and fast trekkers in the front.

blasterfreak99
01-19-2007, 01:02 PM
i know it's not a 4 stroke but would you be willing to trade? i got a 99 blaster with all the mods listed and $800. the only thing wrong with it is it pops out of 4th gear when upshifting into 4th from 3rd.or you could wait another 2 weeks and i will build the other motor and have the big bore kit put on but i won't be able to pay you the 800.

i will include a parts motor, crank bearings, complete gasket kit, renthal grips, moose oil seal kit,Project blaster aluminum airbox, Project blaster intake, Keihin 35mm airstriker carb, Vitos degree key,Boyeson pro series reeds, Vitos 3mm stroker crank, DG racepipe and silencer, Uni air filter, Durablue extended axle, ITP holeshot rear tires, Douglas .190 rear wheels,
Moose reed spacer kit, bored .40 over,oil injection block off kit, EBC heavy duty clutch kit.

these parts are new and in box waiting for me to the big bore kit to put them on.
Project blaster aluminum airbox, Project blaster intake, Keihin 35mm airstriker carb, Vitos degree key,Boyeson pro series reeds, Vitos 3mm stroker crank,oil injection block off kit, EBC heavy duty clutch kit

jason450
01-19-2007, 03:13 PM
have a predator 500

bevel head
01-19-2007, 07:44 PM
would you be interested in this?

300excrazy98
01-19-2007, 07:50 PM
No thanks on the blaster

If its not a 450 I would like it to be heavily modded...

So i am going to have to pass on the pred and 400

Thanks for the offers

02400exer
01-19-2007, 11:20 PM
wut about this xc 400ex new top end 11:1 stage 2 hot cam and more

300excrazy98
01-20-2007, 09:03 AM
When i say heavily modded i mean like FULL suspension, meaning shocks, a arms, axle, and some other cool stuff, i dont really want anything with extensive engine work either, if its a 400, a 416 that doesnt run on race gas, with a cam and some valves would be alright...

billyboy
01-22-2007, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by 300excrazy98
When i say heavily modded i mean like FULL suspension, meaning shocks, a arms, axle, and some other cool stuff, i dont really want anything with extensive engine work either, if its a 400, a 416 that doesnt run on race gas, with a cam and some valves would be alright...

I have a 400ex, 416 fresh build 2 hours of ride since build. Port and polished head, Stage 2 hot cam, K&N filter, Oversize Oil Tank. Curtis Sparks X-6 full system, Lonestar steering stem, Lonestar +1+1 a-arms, Lonestar Axulcaliber +2+4 race axle, Lonestar Anti-fade nut, Lonestar double run stainless braided break lines in the front and Lonestar braided in the rear, Custom GT Thunder Fat Shaft shocks with 18 click canisters (built for 220-240lb rider. Ac Stadium Bumper, DG Pro Peg nerf bars, Baldwin Clamp and Pro taper bars.
MX cut stock fenders with Quadtech carbon hood. Fresh Blue PC'ed frame and subframe.
I think that is it???

I have a full set of ITP beadlocks but would choose to keep those. The ITP Holeshots that are on it could be traded but I want my rims.

300excrazy98
01-22-2007, 02:01 PM
any pics?

Dr89
01-22-2007, 06:44 PM
i may be interested in trading...mods are in my sig. pm me if you want to deal...

300excrazy98
01-23-2007, 05:52 AM
i like it but i think your a little to far away, quad might be traded by the end of the moeth, i am currently trying to work out a deal with a guy. It most likely wont go through but im trying.....

billyboy
01-23-2007, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by 300excrazy98
any pics?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/Supershark/super4.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/Supershark/superb.jpg

300excrazy98
01-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by billyboy
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/Supershark/super4.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/Supershark/superb.jpg

Looks nice but do you have any close up pics of it clean, I will be getting some of mine shortly Also do i get to keep my rims? we could just keep our own rims/tires

billyboy
01-24-2007, 09:54 AM
Yeah that would be fine.

billyboy
01-30-2007, 09:57 AM
Its been a little frigid here to wash... I am still trying to get it cleaned up and get the pics for you.

300excrazy98
01-30-2007, 01:17 PM
That might not be necessary. I think the quad is traded..