PDA

View Full Version : ***stolen Quads***

Sportrax10
01-19-2007, 03:50 AM
Two 2004 450r's were stolen out of a friends garage in Jennersville PA. Im writing this quickly but ill probably update information ASAP... This is a huge concern to me (obviously) and any information regarding either of these quads would be very helpfull.

Its 6 oclock in the morning on Friday January 19th,

PLEASE HELP!!!

Some more info on the quads-

Both are 2004, red with K&K graphics.

Mine has a Curtis Sparks exhaust, OMI a-arms, works shocks front and back, RPM axle, Burgard stem, tag handlebars, AC front bumper and AC nerf bars which are painted black. Douglas wheels, holeshot tires in the back and kenda tires in the front.
Quadtech carbon fiber hood,

My friends has Burgard a-arms with Elka shocks, burgard stem, Scorpian exhaust, AC bumper, black PC on the frame, the sub frame broke off on the top part of the frame so the frame has a bracket welded on.
Carbon fiber scooped hood.

**UPDATE- The VIN # for my 450r (works shocks) is 478TE30084A002409

Sportrax10
01-19-2007, 03:51 AM
One of mine

Mxjunkie
01-19-2007, 05:10 AM
If anyone see's these quads or has any information PLEASE contact us :(

NPelletier
01-19-2007, 06:33 AM
wow that sux man, get them back, the ban**** is gonna be lonely:eek2:

i can see why they stole them, two very nice machines, ill keep an eye open, although i do live in nh so.......keep an eye open at breezewood guys:cool:

97blaster200
01-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by NPelletier
wow that sux man, get them back, the ban**** is gonna be lonely:eek2:

i can see why they stole them, two very nice machines, ill keep an eye open, although i do live in nh so.......keep an eye open at breezewood guys:cool:

your not allowed to call a banshee bans*it. you havent owned one.

that sucks about both them quads!!!! hopefully they will turn up soon!!! ill keep an eye out in central jersey!!!!

Pappy
01-19-2007, 10:53 AM
please post up the specifics and any repairs or marks we could keep an eye out for!