View Full Version : aftermarket and stock 400ex parts for sale

dietz
01-19-2007, 08:46 AM
ok so this is the second time im putting most of this stuff on so please dont tell me that you want them, have me hold them, and then dont ever reply back to me.

for the second time here is a set of yellow plastics. the headlight is removed and the front fenders are race cut. they have normal wear but look very nice. they have the duncan graphics on them. you get the front fenders, side panels, gast tank cover, and rear fenders, and seat if wanted.175 shipped OBO

for the seconded time an hmf silencer. extremely nice condition. 175 shipped OBO

and again for the second time itp baja black rims. pc is still in good condition have 10's for the front and 8's for the rear. please make offers

.190 wheels with turf tamers(custom cut, work very nicly), both rims and tires in good condition. 100 shipped for both OBO

.190 wheels for the front with holeshots on them,the out side of the rims is beat up some, the tires dont have that much tread left on them so i will throw those in for free if buyer wants them. 50 shipped

stock swing arm, in very good condition. make offers

stock axle, straight and in very good condition. make offers

dietz
01-19-2007, 08:52 AM
sorry about the picture of the plastics they are dirty at the time of the pic but you see wat they look like at least. here is a pic of the baja rims, cant see them the greatest but i will try to get better ones

dietz
01-19-2007, 09:18 AM
pipe

dietz
01-20-2007, 03:48 PM
i dont know y that last picture did not work but you can see it in the one pic above ane can see how clean it is. please feel free to make offers on all of this. thanks

dietz
01-25-2007, 09:27 PM
BUMP

exracer330
01-27-2007, 10:19 PM
hey man ill give you 35 shipped for the seat if your tryin to get rid of it? let me know have agood one.

Hult250R
01-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Hey man its Luke, I bought the Warrior off ya.

any pics of the turf tamers on wheels?
I need some cheap practice tires
if so email me at hult250r@mchsi.com