PDA

View Full Version : Massachusetts Anyone ????

dannyboy20
01-19-2007, 06:22 AM
I live in the south shore and wondering if there is anywere still able to ride without getting chased out. I dont mind traveling a little bit. All my old spots are now developed or posted.

sammy5x
01-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Riding in southern MA Sunday 21st before the Pats game send me a PM for details.

dannyboy20
02-02-2007, 12:33 PM
bump

sammy5x
02-02-2007, 04:43 PM
I am always up for a ride. I have some spots and ride 1-2 days during the week and again on the weekends. Anyone up for Sat 3rd?

fA_dAvE
02-04-2007, 04:41 PM
we've found a few places but nothing great. mainly we ride around in the state park, sammy5x, what part of mass are you from?

sammy5x
02-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Near Milford.

dannyboy20
02-05-2007, 05:58 AM
I Live in the south shore. If I can find some good places to ride im going to consider buying another quad.

sammy5x
02-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Anyone want to ride on Wed-Thurs this week?

03warriorrider
02-06-2007, 07:20 PM
anyone know of any places in or near uxbridge. i live in uxbridge and the cops are busting people where i usually ride so i have to find a new place. :mad:

sammy5x
02-06-2007, 10:27 PM
How many times do I have to post that I do have places to ride, and yes they are near Uxbridge. PM me for details.

eddwinn
10-31-2007, 08:37 PM
In sutton/oxford/webster there is a 25 mile trail. It is legit to ride (organization sponsors it and gets permission from landowners) and it has a mixture of all trails. Trails can get you across a couple towns. Aim is eddwinn if you want to know more. Also im looking for other trails besides this and state forests. Thanks

gotboostido
11-01-2007, 02:46 PM
hey sammy5x looks like you got some seat time.lol..any tips for a some one just starting out..lol me and a couple of friends hit this track in maine called mx207. they have been a couple of times. we are going this sunday and this will be my second time.. i sure would like to hit some landings. my bike is in my sig.. this will be my first ride with the 18s. i rode the track last time with the hole shot hds.. maybe you can come school us on the track

exrider12
11-01-2007, 03:11 PM
i ride in a sand pit in gardner. We usually ride on saturdays and sundays.

eddwinn
11-01-2007, 03:16 PM
going riding this sunday . Anyone interested im from worcester

sammy5x
11-02-2007, 05:27 AM
Hey guys,

Any day is a good day to ride. Let me know where and when. PM me for my cell # if it isn't already known.

Been busy all week long getting ready for this race. Have you guys heard? :

http://www.neccracing.com/events_quad.htm

I pre-road the course for the promoter last weekend and it is a great but VERY rocky course. Do not bring your MX ATV and race, you will tear up the machine. I will be there on the ATV on Sat and dirtbike on Sun. It is only about 45 min from the Worcester area. You should check it out and come by and say hi, my ride is a TRX450 black and red in the Pro-class. I have my ride review posted on my website www.thequadbuilder.net and at forum:

http://www.thequadbuilder.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1578

Hope to meet some of you.

Scott S-

MTDman11
03-29-2008, 08:07 PM
i got a few spots legal some not. mainly north easter mass tho, finally another mass rider!

Groveland Ma north east about 5 mins from nh there are 2 main spots , powerlines were the cops dont care usually and some were they always go out, i ride were they dont really care do a google earth of salem street and lok around for a sand pit in the woods and trails my main spot.

in Georgetown Ma (next town over) there is a little spot not worth traveling 2 on mohawk circle like 1 mile total of little loops i made but they are wide. also on mill street some powerlines with a small pit

Haverhill Ma (next to groveland) google earth Brandy Brow road or sometin like that. SAND PITS GALORE. tons of trails and pits all linked together very noticble on google earth.

western Ma!!!

i just bought into a new camp ground in Royalston. we owna bout 500 acres of trails were they just let the public ride on but there are also trails everywhere. winchendon is next town over and there is a spot with like 5 sand pits or so were lifted trucks drive in with there quads, u can ride in im sure. not to sure of this but i know good riding in royalston and winchendon looking to the 08 season my first time riding there. happy riding if i think of some new spots ill add, throw in some spots i can check out.

im almost 100% sure its legal out here in winchendon / royalston and its right on the line of fitswilliam(spelling?) NH with legal riding there.

happy riding!