PDA

View Full Version : i am getting healed up from my surgery

cool 300ex
01-18-2007, 08:50 PM
As some of you know from a post before i had Arthroscopic knee surgery done. They found my meniscus was toren. So it's been 6 weeks now that i have been on crutches. All them have been with a brace on and i have had 5 weeks of therapy. So today i went back to see the Dr. I am aloud to put full weight on it with use of the crutches. He said do that till monday then i can stop using them if i fill comfortable with walking on my own for monday. I can also bend my leg to almost full flextion of 140 degree's. So i am happy i will be walking again and that i will be aloud to drive a standard vehicle a week after i am walking. But the down side is no sporting activity for 6 months that includes quad riding and snowmobile riding. So i have 4 and a half more months to go seense it has already been 6 weeks. But this is going to kill me i haven't rode a quad for a total of 2 and a half months and now this much more to go. I think i might sell my grizzly and see what is out this summer then buy a new quad. But my new thing for sure that i am getting into is offroading in trucks. I gotta find the right one yet.

jokester
01-18-2007, 09:37 PM
good to hear that your doing better then!!!

mephyst
01-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Good luck my friend.... like you, I haven't gotten on a quad in a little over 2 months... crashed hard the day after Thanksgiving in Glamis and broke my back. =[ Should be riding for President's Day though... good luck!!

cool 300ex
01-21-2007, 11:12 AM
Thanks!

416exriden
01-21-2007, 11:20 AM
ya i broke my wrist at the beging of december in 2 places they had to put a metal plate with 4 pins to hold the bone in place anyays i'm geting it off this wednesday. i hope i will be back riden in a couple weeks.

good luck on your recovery ;)

Pappy
01-21-2007, 11:32 AM
glad to hear your doing well!