PDA

View Full Version : info needed fo memder: seamonster

450robot
01-18-2007, 03:17 PM
a while back i traded my ktm with him for his yfz, as stated with tireballs, and a lsr 6 point subframe (along with a ton of other stuff)

upon disassembly, i learned the sub frame was just a stocker with wholes for two support tie-rods on it

and worse yet, i sold the tires/wheel/tireballs combo on ebay, to fnd out from the buyer, they had none in them, so now im screwed out of money, paypal debt, and a fake sub frame

when talking to him, i asked why he took them out, he said "we didnt talk about them when we traded, so i took them out"

no correct me if im wrong, but if something is stated in your ad for tireballs, they should be there when you get the quad!

AND BY NO MEANS, should you remove them without even notifying me!

if you have any info like his number or anything, please PM it too me

JOEX
01-18-2007, 03:44 PM
Do you have a copy of the add or link saved?

450robot
01-18-2007, 03:54 PM
yes

honda4life72
01-18-2007, 03:59 PM
post up the link to the ad

450robot
01-18-2007, 04:01 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=246529

450robot
01-18-2007, 04:04 PM
lonestar 6-point my ***!

here us lsr's

http://www.kandkatv.com/store/product_thumb.php?img=images/KKSTOREPICS02001.jpg&w=100&h=91

here my sub frame, obviously stock, you can see, the only change is the silver tie-rods attached to it

WhiteYFZ
01-18-2007, 04:15 PM
that sucks man.. hope u get this figured out.

NPelletier
01-18-2007, 04:21 PM
how much less would u have paid for a stock one if u knew?

450robot
01-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by NPelletier
how much less would u have paid for a stock one if u knew?

i dont understand what your asking

450robot
01-18-2007, 04:50 PM
bump

Bill Fuller
01-18-2007, 05:02 PM
I think your point is valid. In the thread he states it has the best of everything.Send this to the Mods.

Pappy
01-18-2007, 05:07 PM
I have been reading Bill:p

There is not much we can do as Mods to help the issue out. I do see where the LSR subframe and Tire Balls are listed in the other thread, but when you looked the quad over these should have been easily seen. (cant mistake a LSR sub over a stocker and Tire Balls make your tires look like an elephant wearing a french tickler)

Jeremy, you got hosed based of what you have posted and I have had dealings with you in the past and believe you to be a very honest person so I do not doubt what you have posted. I will be sure to alert others of this deal and hope you can somehow remedy it with seamonster.

I dont have a good answer for you:(

FasstMidnightZ
01-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Bummer man, I thought you had a nice clean trade. Sucks you got robbed. :(
Hope theres a resonable end to it.

450robot
01-18-2007, 05:18 PM
thanks pappy.

i knew i shouldve noticed the lsr sub, but i never really saw what one looked like ti'll i got a good look at my sub-frame, got suspicious, and got on lsr's site. i wouldnt have guess tireballs make it look different, i though the only thing to tell was a little sticker they put on your wheel (on pro quads with them, ive seen that z shaped sticker)

i appreciate the help everyone, hopefully he has some morality to live up to this, and give me some info, and make this right

Originally posted by Pappy
I have been reading Bill:p

There is not much we can do as Mods to help the issue out. I do see where the LSR subframe and Tire Balls are listed in the other thread, but when you looked the quad over these should have been easily seen. (cant mistake a LSR sub over a stocker and Tire Balls make your tires look like an elephant wearing a french tickler)

Jeremy, you got hosed based of what you have posted and I have had dealings with you in the past and believe you to be a very honest person so I do not doubt what you have posted. I will be sure to alert others of this deal and hope you can somehow remedy it with seamonster.

I dont have a good answer for you:(

Pappy
01-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Hey ya still got a kick *** YFZ that you can build and ride, I know it sucks but what goes around comes around;)

450robot
01-18-2007, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Hey ya still got a kick *** YFZ that you can build and ride, I know it sucks but what goes around comes around;)

haha, pappy always knows how to cheer a guy up

im still planning on that 400lbs of powdercoat for it from you, as soon as i figure this out haha

parkers30
01-18-2007, 06:15 PM
No offense but he put both of those things and others were put up for sale shortly after you bought it. On this site and others, sucks you didn't know it, but its not like h was trying to hide it

450robot
02-08-2007, 03:05 PM
anyone know a contact number or way at all? i left him a cell message, email, and pm, but to no avail will he answer me