PDA

View Full Version : AC Racing Exhaust System

onsite
01-18-2007, 09:54 AM
Wow!!! I don't belive it..... AC Racing came out with a Exhaust System. Has any one seen it? If you have, is it a good pipe? I know that AC Racing makes good products ( pro pegs, skids, bumpers, and grab bars). Is there any GNCC riders or MX pro guys running these yet? If this an awsome pipe i wanna pick one up for my YFZ 450 06'

400eXr1d3rZ
01-18-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by onsite
Wow!!! I don't belive it..... AC Racing came out with a Exhaust System. Has any one seen it? If you have, is it a good pipe? I know that AC Racing makes good products ( pro pegs, skids, bumpers, and grab bars). Is there any GNCC riders or MX pro guys running these yet? If this an awsome pipe i wanna pick one up for my YFZ 450 06'

The top bracket looks like it's made out of the same stuff that the White Brothers E-Series bracket is made of, it cracks easily.

Called AC and get the dyno sheet.

csimp3
01-18-2007, 04:30 PM
i could be wrong, but i belive it is flow brand exhaust, being distributed by ac racing

onsite
01-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by 400eXr1d3rZ
The top bracket looks like it's made out of the same stuff that the White Brothers E-Series bracket is made of, it cracks easily.

Called AC and get the dyno sheet.

okay, i called AC Racing and they e-mailed me a dyno chart. also i asked them if its a Flow pipe or an AC RACING pipe. They told me that its an AC Racing Pipe manufacture by FLOW Racing Exhaust.
Dude look at the power it gives off. i need to get one of this pipes for my quad!!!:macho

onsite
01-24-2007, 09:35 AM
SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT?

Pappy
01-24-2007, 09:38 AM
SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT?

I think you work for AC and I hope you run over and tell them to worry about the fitment of thier parts before they start making exhausts:p

fandl450r
01-24-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
I think you work for AC and I hope you run over and tell them to worry about the fitment of thier parts before they start making exhausts:p

LMAO Pappy! I think the endcap is fugly, and those Dyno numbers are bull****, and nice sales pitch, but I'll stick with something proven to work. Sparks ftw!

400exrider707
01-24-2007, 10:21 AM

No pappy its ok... they dont make it... flow does! Problem solved! Wait....who the heck is flow?

ny300exrider
01-24-2007, 11:42 AM
with the amount of noise my ac nerf bars make, id hate to hear an ac exhaust:blah:

400exrider707
01-24-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
with the amount of noise my ac nerf bars make, id hate to hear an ac exhaust:blah:

hahaha thats great.

tim colston
01-24-2007, 01:01 PM
I am sure they never expected the above response. It made my day.

Pappy
01-24-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by tim colston
I am sure they never expected the above response. It made my day.

i dont mean to be hard on AC, it just seemed to fit seeing there is a thread or two a week on how to mount thier nerfs etc:p

i did call them once to inquire about fitment, i was told its the way all nerfs fit:p there is a trick to getting them to work easily but for a newbie it can be an afternoon of cursing

400exrider707
01-24-2007, 01:57 PM
i dont mean to be hard on AC, it just seemed to fit seeing there is a thread or two a week on how to mount thier nerfs etc:p

i did call them once to inquire about fitment, i was told its the way all nerfs fit:p there is a trick to getting them to work easily but for a newbie it can be an afternoon of cursing

A big hammer, a sawzall, 1/2in drill with numerous bits, rivets, rivet gun, two cans of lube, a pry bar, a ratchet strap, a truck, two of your buddies and a case of beer, and they're a cinch.

honda250xrider
01-24-2007, 02:35 PM
i've heard worse things about blingstar nerfs than the ac's but i can't beleive that dyno chart for a sec.

onsite
01-24-2007, 02:38 PM
I think you work for AC and I hope you run over and tell them to worry about the fitment of thier parts before they start making exhausts:p nope work for Temple City Powersports a dealership in San Gabriel,Ca as a parts guy. http://www.tcpowersports.com

oldskoolex400
01-24-2007, 03:24 PM
wow a 10 hp increase on just exhaust, thats amazing lol......:rolleyes:

Pappy
01-24-2007, 04:22 PM
nope work for Temple City Powersports a dealership in San Gabriel,Ca as a parts guy. http://www.tcpowersports.com

i was half right, a salesman none the less:p

onsite
01-24-2007, 09:47 PM
i was half right, a salesman none the less:p
LOL... looks like your a sales person too. BK Performance j/k
i just wounder if tucker rocky's going to carry it?