PDA

View Full Version : Mt Top???Feb 11th

400exvet
01-18-2007, 08:13 AM
Anyone racing Mt. Top on Feb. 11th???? We're thinking about going!

cletusEX
01-18-2007, 08:51 AM
You know I'm in!:D Has Ron worked on his quad since his wreck at Rocket? Damn old guys getting in accidents, can't drive cars, now crashing quads. What did he think he was hitting the brakes and really hitting the gas?:eek:

400exvet
01-18-2007, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by cletusEX
You know I'm in!:D Has Ron worked on his quad since his wreck at Rocket? Damn old guys getting in accidents, can't drive cars, now crashing quads. What did he think he was hitting the brakes and really hitting the gas?:eek:

yea! He was looking for his blinkers.....but he couldn't find any. As soon as he woke ...I mean ..looked up again, there was your buddy lying on the ground:eek2: . It appears that his a-arms are not bent, I think they and the tie rods just need adjusted. One of the tie rod ends is loose. I think it'll be fine. He wants to adjust on it and ride this Sunday, how bout you?

cletusEX
01-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by 400exvet
yea! He was looking for his blinkers.....but he couldn't find any. As soon as he woke ...I mean ..looked up again, there was your buddy lying on the ground:eek2: . It appears that his a-arms are not bent, I think they and the tie rods just need adjusted. One of the tie rod ends is loose. I think it'll be fine. He wants to adjust on it and ride this Sunday, how bout you?

Thats good, I think the front end was a little off before he started. I have both my quads torn apart at the moment so once I get my stuff back from Pappy I should be able to get it together. This Sat I have the Koontz banquet in Morgantown