PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to you ALL!

Pappy
01-17-2007, 06:03 PM
I never thought what started as a hobby would lead to a new career, I cant thank you all enough!!

Mxjunkie
01-17-2007, 06:05 PM
That's a ton of frames! :eek2:

Ralph
01-17-2007, 06:06 PM
which one is mine

cop292
01-17-2007, 06:06 PM
Congrats!!! You earned it. There aren't many local pc shops that get business from all over the country. Keep up the great work!!!

WhiteYFZ
01-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
That's a ton of frames! :eek2: :eek2: :o

pappy does the sickest PC work HANDS DOWN PPL

Dupontster
01-17-2007, 06:20 PM
We represent!;)

Dupontster
01-17-2007, 06:21 PM
:devil:

Pappy
01-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Cant thank you enough Dup...

as far as the sickest or best, no. i do MY best and thats all i can do. i still look at pics from all over the world of pc work and at bike shows car shows etc. i admire others work more so then my own!

i carried in that batch pictured tonight and it just struck me how far I and this site has come. the funny part is, i have that many more still at the blasters:p deffinatley the busy season

WhiteYFZ
01-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Dupontster

sickest 450r that i've EVER seen :eek2: :o

cletusEX
01-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Dupontster

Nice looking machine. I have a similar version except setup for XC and in blue in the works.

Pappy
01-17-2007, 06:59 PM
yours is one of them puppies Nick:p

wvspeedfreak
01-17-2007, 07:34 PM
Kenny,congratulations on how far you have come with the business.I know you have gone out of your way for me on more than one occasion and I don't take that for granted.

He powdercoated the parts on this little monster after midnight one night while I was waiting :cool:

Pappy
01-17-2007, 07:42 PM
what are friends for:p

you about ready to do a photoshoot with that thing:confused:

wvspeedfreak
01-17-2007, 07:53 PM
Anytime.I actually need to get some pictures of it with my Canon :ermm:

quadracer707
01-17-2007, 07:57 PM
here is min so far thanks alot

Pappy
01-17-2007, 07:59 PM
we are heading to BPG on saturday (not sure of a time yet) and I would love to get some video of Austin if you can swing it.

bridget wont be there, her dad was rushed to the hospital yesterday morning and is home now but she wants to go see him. poor girl, she ended up having a tooth problem that lead to her wisdom teeth being yanked along with the problem tooth today:ermm: ya know she still rode with me to pick up them frames:p if people only knew how dedicated this family is to what we do they would be shocked:p

Pappy
01-17-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by quadracer707
here is min so far thanks alot

damn that things gonna look sweet!

wvspeedfreak
01-17-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
we are heading to BPG on saturday (not sure of a time yet) and I would love to get some video of Austin if you can swing it.

bridget wont be there, her dad was rushed to the hospital yesterday morning and is home now but she wants to go see him. poor girl, she ended up having a tooth problem that lead to her wisdom teeth being yanked along with the problem tooth today:ermm: ya know she still rode with me to pick up them frames:p if people only knew how dedicated this family is to what we do they would be shocked:p

Tell Bridget we are thinking about her and her dad.Saturday,we have my nephew's birthday party to go to at some point.It may still work out to go up there though.Keep me posted about what time you are heading up.

cletusEX
01-17-2007, 08:13 PM
yours is one of them puppies Nick:p

Sweet, that's what I like to hear. I have another 10 days of waterfowl season to keep me busy but once that ends I'm gonna be itching to ride.:D

Pappy
01-17-2007, 08:17 PM
my boss has been bringing me 2 or 3 geese damn near daily:p he says that WV dont have much good goose hunting and he wanted to make me feel like maryland still loves me:p we had goose stew last night for dinner.

i should have you knocked out quick seeing its basic and not getting gusseted etc. ill be sure not to interupt the hunting:D

cletusEX
01-17-2007, 08:30 PM
should have you knocked out quick seeing its basic and not getting gusseted etc. ill be sure not to interupt the hunting:D

I appreciate it. I still have a couple weeks of varmint season to go still. Dorchester county lets you hunt foxes all year round and I'll keep at it as time and cold weather allows. Me and the AR-15 have a date with some foxes and 'yotes, seeing how there is too many on our farm for my liking. Them sika fawns are awfully small when their first born and I'm sure many are killed by foxes and in recent years coyotes. Plus it justifies building a new varmint rig and keeps my trigger finger warm!;)

Pappy
01-17-2007, 08:32 PM
smoke a few for me!

figures, deer weather finally comes and its not deer season:mad:

next year...i hope:p

Ralph
01-17-2007, 11:52 PM
i am deffinatly proud to say that i was one of the, if not the, first to send kenny parts to powdertcoat.

Glad to see it grow kenny. keep spraying man!

Dupontster
01-18-2007, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by cletusEX
I appreciate it. I still have a couple weeks of varmint season to go still. Dorchester county lets you hunt foxes all year round and I'll keep at it as time and cold weather allows. Me and the AR-15 have a date with some foxes and 'yotes, seeing how there is too many on our farm for my liking. Them sika fawns are awfully small when their first born and I'm sure many are killed by foxes and in recent years coyotes. Plus it justifies building a new varmint rig and keeps my trigger finger warm!;)

We just broke another record in Maryland for the biggest squirrel......Picture below...:D

gbcap
01-18-2007, 06:13 AM
The Thanks Goes Right Back At You Kenny. You do alot for everyone and its paying off for you in a big way. Hell I needed my stem last saturday and he hadn't gotten to it yet, called me asked for what color and then sprayed it. later that day i was there to pick it up ready to go. can't get that with most places!

Sjorge450R
01-19-2007, 03:15 PM
pappy, you dont need to thank us. I think that with your quality of work at your price, we should never stop thanking you. My 300ex looks the same as the day the frame showed up to me in august. After about 10 XC races later.....still looks perfect! Thanks alot Ken!

bevel head
01-19-2007, 07:32 PM
Hey thanks for everything . Ive seen some PC work done localy and it doesn't compare to yours.Keep up the good work:D