PDA

View Full Version : update on team xtreme

markvette
01-17-2007, 09:45 AM
team xtreme ran another monster truck show in north carolina this past weekend. this track had a 15 foot double. again all kids done well and there were no break downs.

on another note a friend of mine went to a arena cross race in jackson mississippi this past weekend. there was 4 typhoons there. one was a 90 with a 113 or 117 kit in it and a yoshi exhaust and elka shocks. my friend said the quad was very fast. i loaned him my sons 110cc stroker eton viper for his son to race. our viper is very fast and my son gets 99,9% of holeshots when he races. the typhoon was only 2 quad links behind our viper at the first corner. our viper won the race with the typhoon second, they both also beat a hetrick honda 125, by the way our viper is for sale in the for sale section.

Mark

trextommy51
01-18-2007, 03:38 AM
Greensboro, NC.
Team Xtreme took it to the heart of Grave Digger's backyard! Man, What a night. 22,000 fans in the stands to watch the junior mini quad drag race and the Senior mini quad Main event.
Congratulations to Alex Wilkinson for edging out Roman Richardson in the Junior Mini Drag race. It was Leevi Seay that stole the thunder. His machine died on the start but after the pit crew when to work and got it fired up all 22,000 were on their feet cheering as his screamed across the finish line.

The Senior Mini Main saw Koty Richardson taking the win with Duncan Ingram giving the Xtreme Typhoon everything it had trying to take the win away. Congradulations to all!

Thanks Xtreme for making this happen and giving the fans something to cheer about!

Tommy Richardson
Team Xtreme Manager