View Full Version : oh god

LTZ400rider
01-17-2007, 12:09 AM
http://street-gangz.com/

feel free to forward to your local pd

firefighterjosh
01-17-2007, 03:53 AM
OMG I though I spelt bad. Read some of that stuff. I am thinking of signing up:p Then again they might come get me:(

sly400ex
01-17-2007, 09:14 AM
I felt like a low life for even looking at that. Some people.:confused:

rbgnwa45
01-17-2007, 09:17 AM
damn niggaz, dis lil Dope bak on da scene...yo i english but liv in Moscow...we got soo many crips here and i alredy made ma blood gang...we speak english here wit ma homiez, i build up a crew of about 33 pirus i guesss...not soo bad, hah? welll, i'm dealin wit crack now and startin a rap career 2 go 2 USA N leave da dirrrty business behind me...**** it...i rep west side bloods 4eva, but der too much trouble wit da cops yo...most of da niggaz r either dealers. graffitti artist or robbers wit gunz....one nigga passed away alredy...ma best homie BIG NASTY D wen he went back 2 his hometown NY city queens...RIP ma nigga...ait, b's up!! i'm out...

:huh

01-17-2007, 09:22 AM
When I was a kid, I had a blanket on my bed that looked exactly like that one dudes coat - the puffy red and blue one.

sandmanblue
01-17-2007, 09:23 AM
Here's a quote off that site...

"This is fo tha Hoova's, Wuzz yo groove like? Hoova Groova huh?
I wana ask ya Hoova's a question... Yall know what happened with tha Dice game with SixO N'Hood n Papa Smurr***? if ya dont know and wana know why that disrespect yall and what happened and why we plex, then hit me up."

So let me get this straight... These complete morons are now publically announcing that they are a) dumber than a rock, b) selling crack, c) dumber than a really big rock and d) completely unaware that our law enforcement can easily track all this babble to it's source and nail these scumbags to the wall...

I have never laughed so hard in my life.... Seriously, I am ROFLMFAO right now......

Morons..... Absolute and complete morons...

01-17-2007, 09:23 AM
They all spell like me. Im gona join.

Kickstarts-suck
01-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by HybridEX
They all spell like me. Im gona join.

yea you can join if your "slow" :eek:

CRich[814]
01-17-2007, 01:31 PM
in all seriousness. thats the funniest things ive EVER read.

honda4life72
01-17-2007, 04:09 PM
think there cool or sumtin

mx428
01-17-2007, 04:16 PM
daaaamnnn dowzzz niccahs is fo reaalllllll

ShiftFMX
01-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by mx428
daaaamnnn dowzzz niccahs is fo reaalllllll

"werd up" :bandit:

01-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
"werd up" :bandit:

lol I dont think any gangsta has ever said werd up, thats a white thing. hah

Anyway, what true blood or crip is gonna be sittin on the computer all day on a gang message board. hahah what a bunch of tools

orca0294
01-17-2007, 06:56 PM
foo....where you from? ill totally send you some old books of mine so you can learn how to spell.
Wait!!! better yet....
ill get you a years subcription to hooked on phonics.
just maybe they will let you do a commercial too...they are looking for illiterate gangstas that can become a success story by using their materials to become a better seed in society

haha all the white people are on there making fun of the gang dudes