PDA

View Full Version : Nascar not off to a good start this year..

redlineranger
01-16-2007, 03:44 PM
just passing along some news if some of you nascar fans on here haven't already heard. Bobby Hamilton died after battling neck cancer for almost a year, like a week and a half ago. and unfortunately today, Benny Parsons passed away from complications with his lung cancer. he had been cancer free for a few months but the treatment damaged one of his lungs too bad for it to function properly, he has been in a hospital since sometime in december and today was unfortunately the end.

they were both great racers, and BP was one of the only good analyst for the NBC broadcast. R.I.P

Family Guy
01-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Today is a sad day for nascar. BP will be missed tremendously.

RaptorRacer45
01-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Yeah its extremly sad news....My prayers are with both families

firefighterjosh
01-16-2007, 11:34 PM
I didn't know BP dies:confused: Dang sad sad day

bradley300
01-17-2007, 07:31 AM
anyone see the daytone practice? toyota had 3rd fastest lap time of the day at the first practice go yota's

NPelletier
01-17-2007, 04:21 PM
ima big nascar fan over, diehard, i was hoping for a good year, with my boi Micahel waltrip strating a team, toyota getting into things, but wen bobby passed im like, that seriously sucks, now benny, im just in aww, such a small time between them... hopefullywe have a good year, the cots run good and we can have sometihng possitive to lift our spirits....

Go MWR and Ricky Carmichael:devil:

Lonestar_R
01-17-2007, 04:55 PM
Yeah just wait for those Toyota's to run with all the other cars around them. They may not be as fast then.

Godspeed B.P.

I agree B.P. was the best analyst on NBC

450r51
01-17-2007, 10:11 PM
give it 3 years or even less and toyota will dominate nascar, just like they dominate the USA now.